Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I've had a huge crush on Carey Mulligan since Wall Street. She was so damn adorable in that movie.

Kurt Russell playing the "cool guy with one-liners in adverse situations."

Hey, the grandpa from 3 Ninjas can make blue sparks between his hands.

Sylvester Stallone Returning To Rambo For Something He’s Comparing To The Coen Bros.

that Fury poster is ******* sick
Aaaaand I'm a sucker for all things Shia LaBeouf.
Add in the fact that I know Pitt will have a hell of a character (Aldo Raine was the truth, and I have complete confidence that this one will be as awesome)

I'm all in , man :pimp:

ADORE

is on netflix for anybody who wants to view it.
I thoroughly enjoyed the film.
At first, I was like how is this idea gonna work, but once I started watching. It worked out really well.

gonna check out this film
Stuck In Love.
Anybody heard anything about it?

Last edited:
[quote name="CP"][quote name="JPZx"]Anyine seen Fallen with Denzel and John Goodman? Trying to figure out if it's worth trying.[/quote]Fallen is pretty good. Unique little spin on demons and **** like that, it's pretty cool the way they show it.

It's certainly worth a watch at least once.[/quote]What he said

is completely false. :lol:

Movie is garbage. I have it, because it was part of a 2-disc set w/ Training Day.

Hot trash, Fallen is. :lol:

I swear, anytime I see a film with some variation of Fall/Falling/Fallen playing, I'm always disappointed that it's not the Michael Douglas going nuts in L.A. movie.

The opening credits sequence of Taxi Driver is freaking brilliant. The use of color, the music, the way driving through the city becomes a blur n life melts away. Classic Marty.

Logan Lerman, the main from perks of being a wallflower, reminds me soooo much of Christian Bale.

Last edited:
I don't understand the Michael bay hate I mean he's not Martin Scorsese but I don't think he really tries to be .
he just makes fun popcorn action movies.

that Fury poster is ******* sick
Aaaaand I'm a sucker for all things Shia LaBeouf.
Add in the fact that I know Pitt will have a hell of a character (Aldo Raine was the truth, and I have complete confidence that this one will be as awesome)

I'm all in , man :pimp:
Really? How were those Nympho movies?
I don't understand the Michael bay hate I mean he's not Martin Scorsese but I don't think he really tries to be .
he just makes fun popcorn action movies.
IMO they stopped being fun a while ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom