Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Like Crazy is great

Felicity Jones :frown:

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1042441/[img]

[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1042446/

Last edited:
:lol:

you've reached the next level of Gosling. I'm proud of you.

Now watch Drive. Crazy, stupid, love. and the place beyond the pines.

I've seen Drive and kinda saw Place Beyond the Pines. I always catch parts of Place Beyond the Pines but never just through and through.

My Man!!!!

Like Crazy in my eyes was like :wow: , but I have a feeling for most its a hit or miss watch. For me tho, Like Crazy was a cancerous kick to the feels cuz it hit so close to my simp heart strings :wow:  had me like "Director, how you know me so well :nerd: >: "

throw in Atonement too and go for the complete cycle :evil:  

I'll have to check out Like Crazy and Atonement. Which is better though? :nerd:

Another movie that spiraled out of control because of a simple lie was The Reader. Just tell them you couldn't read dammit.

:lol:
I've seen Drive and kinda saw Place Beyond the Pines. I always catch parts of Place Beyond the Pines but never just through and through.
I'll have to check out Like Crazy and Atonement. Which is better though? :nerd:

I haven't seen Like Crazy yet, but imma just go ahead and say Atonement is better. The amount of emotions that movie makes you go through....:smh:

Last edited:
I haven't seen Like Crazy yet, but imma just go ahead and say Atonement is better.
This.

Completely (not at all) unrelated, but have you all seen Never Let Me Go? :nerd:

Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield and Keira Knightely. Great movie.

Last edited:
Yeah. Never Let Me Go was a nice sad movie.

I have Like Crazy on my netflix list, I think i'll finally check it out. I have like 70 things on that list i'm too lazy to click on.

I haven't seen Like Crazy yet, but imma just go ahead and say Atonement is better.
This.

Completely (not at all) unrelated, but have you all seen Never Let Me Go?
nerd.gif

Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield and Keira Knightely. Great movie.
As a film, Atonement is definitely better. 

Like Crazy was just a very relatable movie though.......... which is what made it great in my eyes.

Never Let Me Go, wasn't really a fan tbh. The hodge podge, barely touched on sci fi, with my disdain for Andrew Garfield and Carey Mulligan turned me off this flick 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Yeah...liking Garfield and Mulligan is kinda a big deal for that one. :lol:

I only watched it for her, expected nothing out of it and the movie punched me in my tin heart. :smh:

Last edited:
I saw Place Beyond the Pines with a girl that I still was in the "getting to know you" stage

When
Godling died I literally started packing up and i said "Dude, let's go I'm no longer interested"
And she told me I was ******* crazy

She's ok. Carey's more adorable than hot to me.

Has any one seen this Red Riding movie series? :nerd: Sean Bean, Andrew Garfield, and a few other pretty well known names are in it. Came out like 2 or 3 years ago I think or 2009 I forget. Most likely a British film.

I caught Apocalyto one late week night years ago on cable. Wasn't sure what to expect but that ish had me so enthralled... Leave it to the mad genius that is Mel Gibson.

:lol: Not a lick of English spoken & sometimes no dialogue at all, but damn that was a great movie...

Is it just me or do some of you view his movies with a little less luster after his manic/crazy public episodes?

Haven't been able to watch movies since the start of the World Cup...

Is it just me or do some of you view his movies with a little less luster after his manic/crazy public episodes?

I felt that way for a good while, but am starting to get over it. I've watched a couple Lethal Weapon movies in the last year without thinking about what a nut job Mel is while doing so.

Braveheart was my ish & I haven't watched it in the longest time... I just don't look at him the same since his hate spewing episodes... Not just one, but multiple... :rolleyes :smh:

His crazy out bursts racist or anti-semitic didn't change much of his films for me at all. I recall enjoying Edge of Darkness and that one revenge movie that's use to always show on TNT with the blue tint on the lens to give it a darker look.

Has anyone seen 54? I mainly watched for Salma and Mike Meyers. I almost didn't watch when I saw Ryan Phillipe being the lead (no longer trust any of his movies). Overall pretty good movie.

Anyine seen Fallen with Denzel and John Goodman? Trying to figure out if it's worth trying.

Anyine seen Fallen with Denzel and John Goodman? Trying to figure out if it's worth trying.

Fallen is pretty good. Unique little spin on demons and **** like that, it's pretty cool the way they show it.

It's certainly worth a watch at least once.

Back
Top Bottom