Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched The Other Woman last night with the wife. Other than the 50 or so death threats, and angry glares from her, I enjoyed the film.
laugh.gif

Bet your wife gave you the Kobe Death Stare when Kate was running down the beach and Cameron and Leslie were chasing her.
laugh.gif

Dat jiggle.

Lawd.
mean.gif

I was like a statue. You never seen a human sit so still. Didn't crack a smile, didn't move an inch. (well, unseen I did) :lol:

Wife was angry asap, and started with the "Oh my God, I bet she wins an Oscar for this role...."

In my head I was like "got my vote"

Tilda Swinton, and Charlize Theron should never be spoken of in the same sentence when discussing appearance.

Ever.

^Should've hit her with the

after that Oscar quip, but then she might've hit you the

So you played it well.
laugh.gif

Boyhood is at 100% with 40 reviews so far on RT :pimp: and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is at 95% right now... I can't wait to see both. I'm sure Boyhood won't be playing near me for awhile, though.

My in-law saw an advanced screening of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes & loved it. Said it was 10 times better than the first one. :smokin

They couldn't really call it 12 years after "12 years a Slave" tore up the awards shows this year.

It got a laugh track so like other FX comedies it's gonna fail. Nice to see Martin on tv again. The commercial surprised me. Wished he did more movies though but I guess he's looking for a more routine payday with a tv show.

Tyrant was cool. I might be impatient for his inevitable Michael Corleone moment where he has Jamal killed and runs the country how he sees fit :lol:

Last edited:
Apparently they have $5 movies at the movie theater near me on tuesday. So I went to see 22 Jump Street with a few chicks tonight.
It was A LOT funnier than I was expecting. Some of it was forced, but overall I still thought it very funny. Cube after finding out about Schmidt and his daughter was the funniest part :lol:

I'm going to be watching Under the Skin, Noah, and Matchstick Men over the next few days. I'm mainly excited for Under the Skin, mostly because I remember in the trailer they had a quote from someone saying the Kubrick influence is very relevant. I'm taking that with a grain of salt though. Lol.

Just got home from Transformers. I don't know why I chose to put myself through that knowing full well it would be dog ****. Fell asleep for 10 minutes about 2 hours in 

I saw an interview with the cast and director on NBC, and even though it's an interesting way to film, the premise seems pretty basic. Will definitely give it a watch once it's in my area though.

But in the meantime, I cannot wait for 'Apes. Looks like it will be a TDK level sequel.

Back
Top Bottom