Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I started watching Under The Skin on Friday. Have about 40-41 minutes left. I hope that's Scarlett in all the nude scenes and not a body double with a wig because this movie is poop so far.

Reader Beware

that hack of a site Latino Review posted a review/article on TMNT with MAJOR spoilers.

Once again I implore readers to stop supporting and reading that garbage site and their cornball owner

I missed a screening of Boyhood back in April, but I'm about to catch it tomorrow.

Going by Rottentomatoes, its the greatest movie of all time :lol:

99% with a 9.4 avg rating :wow:

Irina Shayk :evil: Her first movie is The Rock's Hercules

full-irina-shayk-62801547.jpg

IrinaShaykBeachBunny1.jpg

I don't know man there's something about this Russian girl. Just seen her on Craig's late show. I see a little Portman and Anderson in the face, some Jolie in her smile. That accent, that poor English :pimp: :evil:

Last edited:
I'll go ahead and post it in here for those that like Star Wars.

This is the outline of what I would want Star Wars 7 to look like. (if you read this JJ, please call me)

Start with the opening crawl saying something along the lines of having advanced 25 years since the battle of Endor, the New Republic has survived the threat of Grand Admiral Thrawn, and an alien invasion by the Yuuzhan Vong. (this allows the introduction of stories, you can use in spinoff films)

Luke Skywalker has rebuilt the Jedi Order and leads them as their Grand Master, including his sister Leia, her twin children Jacen and Jaina and Luke’s son Ben.

Former Imperial Admiral Dalaa has been promoted to Chief of State and has begun investigating the Jedi order with the help of Jacen whom she has given authority of the New Republic security forces soon after returning from his Jedi trials in which he discovered a new dark force in the galaxy.

Jaina and her fiancé Jagged Fel, were in pursuit of Boba Fett’s daughter when she was taken into custody by the New Republic Security Forces led by Jaina’s twin brother. Fett, who managed to escape the Sarlacc pit at Jabba’s palace 25 years ago, was also in search of his daughter with the aid of his granddaughter before being taken into Jacen’s custody.............

(obviously, have to fill in the crawl cleaner, but the idea is there) Gives enough to fill in something about Thrawn, Vong, Fett, names of offspring, Jagged, and Dalaa. All main players. All spinnable in other trilogies as well.

First scene of course will be a ship flying, we see a shuttle landing down on a very beautiful planet much like Earth. (will learn later it is the Hapan planet, Hapes) Jacen is there to meet with his secret girl, the Hapan Queen and Jedi Tenel Ka. Much like Anakin and Amidala, they meet in secrecy like they did at the start of Revenge/Sith. This lets you in on them being together, but keeping it a secret for some reason.
They speak of a secret that will eventually become Amelia, something that is troubling Jacen very much. He will be dressed in all black, boots, shirt, pants, and robe.

He will return to his New Republic ship and will go to interrogate Ailyn Vel, Boba Fetts daughter, and mother of Mirta Gev. During the interrogation with Vel, Jacen becomes extremely angry and force chokes the life out of Vel, killing her. His rage will be forceful, and powerful, while not lifting a finger. Damage to the interrogation cell, everything.

Luke will feel something in the force, and grow a worried look immediately reaching for his comlink to speak with Leia. He will ask when the last time she’d heard from Jacen was, and she will inform him it’s been a while, and he’s been pretty distant since getting back from his trials. Luke tells her something is wrong, they need to reach out to him, and find him. Ben, Luke’s son will enter with an older red head, his mother, and Luke’s wife, Mara Jade. Luke will tell them what he felt, and that they need to see Jacen as soon as they can.

Luke, Han, Leia, Jaina, Jagged, Ben, and Mara will meet up and head off in the Falcon to rendezvous with Jacen. Jacen is busy falsifying what happened to Vel and tells Dalaa he did nothing wrong. Dalaa is concerned, but not overly as Vel was a bounty hunter and won’t be missed by many, however, she being a politician will use the fact at a later time when dealing with Fett.

On another planet, (Kesh) we see a late teen’s girl, training hard, impressive, able to defend herself well and very cunning in her movements on her homeworld. She will be pretty, and strong willed, and appear to be a strong young Jedi. She will then return home, and upon entering, will encounter a strong, powerful looking man, who berates her, and belittles her as if she is nothing. She will be afraid, but bold, even when backhanded across a room. She is no Jedi, they are Sith. This will be Vestara Khai and her father, Gavar Khai. (The new threat, the galaxy knows nothing about…..yet)

(plenty of small talk, plot points, dialogue, on the Falcon, on Dalaa’s Star Destroyer, Slave 1, etc)

Luke and co reach Dalaa’s ship, and find out that Vel has been killed, and “mysteriously” at that. They of course are wise enough to figure out that it was Jacen. When approached about the subject, Jacen is disrespectful to his mother, his father, and his uncle, even tho he seemed like the same ol Jacen when they came aboard the ship. Dalaa watches from a distance.

Leia has to communicate to Fett that his daughter has been killed, knowing, what that will mean for her family. Jacen acts busy and shu’s them off ship, saying that he is very busy. As the Falcon leaves, Jacen orders his ship to fire on the Falcon, Han’s piloting the only thing that gets them away unharmed. They do not understand why Jacen is slipping, but they recognize the signs. Jacen as they know him, is falling.

Eventually the Falcon lands, and the family splits up. Luke, Mara and Ben go to the Temple, Jaina and Fel to his duties, and Han and Leia to their own place. All of them, trying to understand what is changing within Jacen.

Vestara is set to travel with her mentor on another training exercise. There, they encounter a strange force sensitive presence, that will become Ship. Mentally Vestara will feel Ship, and communicate with it, explaining to her mentor (and the audience) what it is Ship wants. To take Vestara and her mentor, off world. Something they have never done.

Jaina is torn about her brother, and after speaking with Tenel Ka, still cannot grasp what it wrong with Jacen, or what he went thru in his Jedi Trials. Slowly, she comes to realize that somebody will have to stop Jacen, as him being the leader of the New Republic’s secret police is a lot of firepower for someone that may not be able to be trusted fully anymore. At the same time, her twin Jacen is speaking with his #2, Tahiri Veila about his deceased brother, and her former love, Anakin who was killed in the war against the Vong. Thru his Jedi hold on her, he can take her back to the moment he passed, showing her (and the audience) what happened to the 3rd Solo child. This connection, will change Veila as well, from Jedi, to Jacen’s apprentice. Jacen still appears normal to the rest of the galaxy, a Jedi hero and a member of the famous Solo clan, but those close to him fear where he is headed.

Fett shows no emotion over the death of his daughter, outside of finding a way to get to Jacen. He arranges a meeting thru back channels to speak with Dalaa, and tries to get her to send Jacen out into the open so that he can take him down with the help of Mirta. Dalaa shows him a holovid of Jacen coming down a ramp with his black cape billowing behind him, and both of them have the same sense of familiarity. Dalaa will remark how that sure is an eerie sight. (resembling Vader but without the helmet) Dalaa offers to help, but only if Fett will provide her with Mandorian strength when she needs it. Fett doesn’t like it, but agrees, for the sole reason of getting to Jacen.

Jaina will reach out to Fett, who is surprised to hear from a Solo. She asks him for his help, which he laughs at. Eventually, he sees an angle, and decides he will help her. Jaina being Jacen’s twin, is the closest match to him in terms of Jedi ability, but as twins, she would not have the upper hand. She would look for that, in training with a Mandalorian, giving her a new way to fight, along with her Jedi training. Fett sees it as a win win, either way, one of Han Solo’s children will die. He no longer cares which one.

Luke begins searching where Jacen had traveled too, and what it was he went thru that has him changing from the dashing hero he once was, to the cold blooded killer he became when he killed Fett’s daughter and fired upon his own family. This will lead to a conversation with Dalaa, who will effectively drop some nukes on him about Jedi being above and beyond the government, and if she is ever truly going to have a New Republic at peace, the Jedi need to be reined in. (this will need classic dialogue, on both sides, that will be complete eye openers for both beliefs)

Jaina will meet with Fett on Mandalore, and begin training. This, of course, will not be easy for her as Fett will test her mightily. (The main purpose here will be to see Fett in his home environment, as well as introduce other Mando’s)

Jacen will lead a New Republic charge against another faction of government as he sees fit. A battle will ensue, that will show how good Jacen is in combat.

Ship brings Vestara and her mentor to a strange planet. Even as Sith, they will be hesitant, and proceed carefully thru a jungle. They will bring another group of Sith with them under her mentor’s control. One by one, some Sith will perish to an unknown inhabitant of the planet., or even the planet itself with various live organisms the Sith have never encountered. (will eventually be Abeloth)

Han and Leia try once again to speak with Jacen after his battle, to try and get him back. He acts like himself, but nevertheless refuses to agree to anything they ask. He is polite, and calm, but also cold, and Leia can sense he is hiding something from them. His actions speak louder than his thoughts, she tells Han they have to stop him, whatever it is he is planning.

Other members of the Jedi order are dispatched to the outter rim to investigate strange reports. Kyp Durron, Saba, Ben, Mara, Kyle Katarn, Kenth Hamner, and other no named Jedi travel out at Luke’s request while he tries to figure out what to do about Jacen. (Luke has not yet been informed of Jaina’s plan)

The planet the Jedi will head for, is the same planet the team of Sith are on, with Ship, and Abeloth. (unseen at this point)

The Jedi and Sith groups will eventually run into each other, and battle will ensue. To this point, the galaxy was unaware of any Sith still living, the Jedi will now have found a rather large group of them. Word will be sent back to Luke-Leia, causing even more concern for them.

Jaina’s training will continue with Fett, but will be interrupted, much like Luke's was with Yoda. He has been hard on her, and the Mando’s have treated her rough, but not to be jokesters, merely to train her (and cause her a little discomfort as she is Han Solo’s daughter) She will receive an alarming call from Luke who needs her help elsewhere. She will return to Fett (in the next film) and Fett will use the free time to make some moves of his own.

Sith enforcements will be sent to the aid of Vestara and her group, and we will start to see the Sith leadership for the first time. Luke, Leia, Corran Horn, and Jaina will also be showing up, meaning Jacen is still free to roam the galaxy. He has been having visions, troubling visions, that scare him and darken him each time. His control over Tahiri will bring her down with him, as she must follow him in order to “see” the final moments of Anakin’s life and hold on to him any way she can. Their path to becoming Sith will be going on, while the Jedi discover an entire species of Sith they have to deal with. Jacen will become, Darth Caedus.

At this juncture, Episode 7 closes, with a pause in the battle between Jedi and Sith (like how Attack of the Clones closes), Abeloth still undetected and only hinted at, Caedus turning (and not yet known to the Jedi) as well as the secret Jacen was keeping. Dalaa’s deal with Fett has been introduced, but not yet enacted, and plenty is left on the plate for Episode 8. As I stated, this only the rough story I would follow, dialogue and further character development would be needed, the names of other random Jedi/Sith, Dalaa’s right hand man (I forget his name), the planet they will meet Vestara on, etc. All of that would need to be fleshed out. But this is the story I would put on screen, and would open doors for other spin offs to follow later. (like the Vong war, Thrawn, Anakin Solo, Fett post RotJ, etc)

(Eventually, the 2nd film would feature Jacen/Caedus killing Mara, and the 3rd film would be Jaina vs Caedus, while Luke meets with Abeloth. Ben/Vestara, At the same time, the Jedi Temple being sieged by the Mandos, from Dalaa's request.) The close of the trilogy could “look” like Luke had defeated Abeloth, and the Jedi have repelled the Sith, but really, Abeloth would just be hiding, and taking another form. While the Sith slip back into the shadows, and later, more films could delve into those stories, including Ben and Vestara’s story. Amelia, The Hapan Fleet, Mara as Hand of the Emperor, etc.

Box Office Mojo ‏@boxofficemojo · 5h
'The Amazing Spider-Man 3' pushed to 2018, spin-off 'Sinister Six' set for late 2016

Not real significant news to me, but thought I'd share.

Man hold up!

Y'all see this?
Stoked! I totally forgot about Netflix picking this up when AMC(I think) dropped it.
Lead actor dude is a bad mofo. Look for him in more stuff, Mark my words.

Not normally a fan of remakes/reboots, but I'm looking forward to this (pending some reviews, etc.)

Last edited:
Just hearing about this movie for the first time. Looks promising, IMO:

This trailer was even better than the 1st, shown more actors, and gave a better feel for the story.
Man hold up!

Y'all see this?
Stoked! I totally forgot about Netflix picking this up when AMC(I think) dropped it.
Lead actor dude is a bad mofo. Look for him in more stuff, Mark my words.

Man, they just need to stop. I'm not really sure The Killing is going anywhere :lol:

Chick who created this is hit or miss. After they dragged the first story and went to wrap up the past with a shocker int he last season not really sure what they could do to bring me back in this season.

Kinnaman is that dude though :smokin

People have stopped giving a damn about that show after it failed to wrap up the case in season 1. Plus all the characters on it were unlikable, wanted to see all of them die.

I actually want to watch divergent. Will watch tonight or tomorrow and see how bad it is.

Back
Top Bottom