Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The actor who originally landed the role of Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey was Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy.

His agent vetoed the role, said it was a bad look.
Every woman in America that isn't a hard nosed Christian or church goer is going to see this movie.
He should have taken the role.
Women find it very erotic, I was getting the dope sex while my girl was reading that book.
I wish there were more of them.

Last edited:

Not normally a fan of remakes/reboots, but I'm looking forward to this (pending some reviews, etc.)

thought Gibson was doing a 3. oh ... eh ill try it. red dawn remake was ight so maybe

yea , enjoyed killing as well.

It's a good movie..worth a watch

Cool story about sling blade
Before Billy Bob hit his stride in the industry,, he struggled to find work
An established star told him he was to ugly to have a starring role written for him
So , if he wants to be a star, he should write that role for himself

:pimp:

Crowe was up for Batman?

If that was the case he should've never accepted being Jor-El.

Last edited:
I'd be pretty surprised if he was ever in contention considering he played Jor-El... not to mention he'd never be able to fit into the suit :lol:

:lol: @ there being a sequel to Hot Tub Time Machine and cutting out Cusack or him simply passing.

They'll probably have a throwaway joke for why he's not in it.

Just read that Dan Akroyd says they're making Ghostbusters 3 despite Harold Ramis passing. Disappointing.

I meant how they cut him out of the 'previous on hit tub time machine' parts of the trailer, like he wasn't even in the first one.

Bill Murray is going to die on set.

Last edited:
You're the Worst and Married on Thursdays?
Thought those were Sunday dips.
Dope

Edit: How is Expendables 3 online already?

It's not even in theaters yet.
The first 2 any good?

Last edited:
I'm half way thru season 2 of BSG................

What characters did yall really like?? Thus far, I only find myself rooting for the cylons 
laugh.gif

I see nothing redeemable in these annoying characters/actors 

Last edited:
For you Richard Linklater (and Ethan Hawke) fans, there's a really cool interview with them in the August edition of Esquire. It's mostly about Boyhood, but they get into some other stuff as well, including Dennis Rodman. I really enjoyed the read.

IDK if there is a thread but Married from fx...idk how long it will last but it is the first show that makes marriage seem...ok. The storylines aren't the best, but they don't make marriage seem so bad, thats a nod to the writing.

Back
Top Bottom