Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

can't wait to get caught up on the last season of SoA 
smokin.gif

sons of anarchy coming back :pimp: final season, though :frown:

the last few seasons have definitely picked up the slack they lost in the middle of the series.

That kidnapping is what did it in...they let that **** drag on wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long in Ireland :lol: but the whole "Jax is a snitch" plot redeemed it a bit. Four is probably the worst one. Five was just crazy. Opened it up with Pope doing Tig so dirty :wow:

"Webster's dictionary defines wedding as "the fusing of two metals with a hot torch." Well, you know something? I think you guys are two medals, gold medals."

thank you guys

Happy to announce that I've been credentialed to cover the 52nd NYFF. My 3rd year in a row covering the festival!

Some of the films at the festival this year

Foxcatcher, Whiplash, Gone Girl, Inherent Vice, Birdman and more!

thank you guys

Happy to announce that I've been credentialed to cover the 52nd NYFF. My 3rd year in a row covering the festival!

How do you get into that world?

That's cool, venom.

I'm glad SoA is ending. They lost me a while back and I've been essentially watching out of habit.  It's time for that to go.

I will be sad to see Justified end, though.

That kidnapping is what did it in...they let that **** drag on wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long in Ireland
laugh.gif
but the whole "Jax is a snitch" plot redeemed it a bit. Four is probably the worst one. Five was just crazy. Opened it up with Pope doing Tig so dirty
eek.gif
That is exactly how I felt. The Ireland plot took too long and really just killed the pacing of the show IMO.

Can't wait for the final season and what's going to go down 
pimp.gif

has anyone seen out of the furnace ..lmfao dude kills a lady and child driving drunk and first thing he does is drive out of jail in front of the cops , drives like nothing happened to the rest of the movie even has a few encounters with cops , huge freaking plot hole for a star studded movie

I need a new show to binge.

Anybody up on this "The Honourable Woman?

attack on titan

Brand New Haunting Trailer for My Most Anticipated Film of the Year: Foxcatcher - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-3MI

:wow: my body is ready.

thank you guys

good stuff. hope you continue to grow and continued success. when you make it big dont forget about us and send us some early screeners :nerd:

So. Joaquin Phoenix as Doctor Strange.

I gotta say. They are probably going to NAIL his look.

If done right, Doctor Strange will be :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Not sure if I trust Scott Derrickson enough as a filmmaker if he is their final choice. Doctor Strange has to be treated like Guardians was.

Doctor Strange is not on the level of Thor, Cap, Iron Man, or Hulk. You need a truly talented director and marketing ploy to get average joes to go see it. James Gunn nailed it, because he's that good. Scott Derrickson has a few solid films under his belt, but also a few not so solid films.

Back
Top Bottom