Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

:pimp:

Wow from I'm Still Here to Marvel's Dr. Strange.

I'm glad it's official. I hope he channels some of that weirdness from The Master in to his Strange :lol:

Wait, so Jack Huston is out? I can't find anything official. Whichever actor they choose, can't go wrong with either one.
From what I've read, the Huston stuff was really unofficial and not reported by anybody with a reputation and of course it wasn't Marvel met with him for Strange.

Also watched Fargo (the movie), for the first time.. Really enjoyed it.. Might need to check out the show

I didn't watch Fargo the movie until early this year.
I was down like 4 flat tires when I saw the show was coming.

The should have did the Leftovers marathon next week before the season Finale, since there isn't a new Ep on tonight.

I thought Homeland started tonight, it's just a teaser though.

Atleast Ray Donovan didn't skip this week.

I'm going to pick back up on Masters of Sex and see if I can get into it.

The Strain, anyone still following that show? Joint got a little corny, IMO

@venom lyrix

Any idea if/when general public tix will be made available for certain screenings at the festival? Trying to catch Foxcatcher for sure.

Have to say that my expectations were very high and I am NOT disappointed. At all. :smokin :smile: :evil:

As a reminder, you can't discuss NSFW material on here. Don't invite bad attention to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom