Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Oldboy is another piece of **** they should have just left alone.

I can't stress enough how much I abhor remakes :lol:

I agree with you, Pro. Remakes are such a cheap way to capitalize on prior success. Just write a new damn script and put in the effort to be creative. Filmmaking is supposed to be an art but these douchebags out west are killing it slowly.

I wasn't sold 100% on James Spader...but after watching how great he portrays a bad *** on the Blacklist and hearing that voice over...:wow: :pimp:

Spader brings a creepiness factor to pretty much every role he plays, as far back as I can remember. Seems like an excellent choice for villain. If he hasn't done it already, he'd be a top notch serial killer in a movie.

If he doesn't go on a tirade, calling people and their work ****, if he doesn't cry to get his way, if he doesn't steal employee's ideas that he called **** and call them his own, I'm walking out. Bale has the perfect attitude to play Jobs. They better tap into every facet of Jobs' personality.

I'm glad Bale is playing Jobs. I think he's a better fit to play the role than Leo. Not necessarily saying Bale is a better actor or anything, just a better fit. Not sold on Danny Boyle directing though (even though I loooove Trainspotting & Slumdog)...

Is Vision going to be in the new Avengers flick?

Edit - nevermind, it looks like Paul Bettany is playing him... I guess he's doing the voice of Jarvis & the character Vision.

Last edited:
just got my birdman tickets for saturday afternoon, hopefully this movie lives up to the hype and is the first perfect 8 of the year 

Every time I hear or see "Birdman" I always think of that Clipse song, "Brrrrrrrrrr, what happened to that boy"....

Last edited:
btw
st vincent
birdman
john wick
fury
alexander
the equalizer

a lot of decent flicks in my opinion. surprising because fall is usually meh

please tell me gone girl is good. supposed to see it tomorrow

I haven't seen it, but its gotten mostly very positive feedback in this thread. I think there's one person who said it was just good, not great, but everyone else who weighed in liked it a lot.

I'm glad Bale is playing Jobs. I think he's a better fit to play the role than Leo. Not necessarily saying Bale is a better actor or anything, just a better fit. Not sold on Danny Boyle directing though (even though I loooove Trainspotting & Slumdog)...

Is Vision going to be in the new Avengers flick?

Edit - nevermind, it looks like Paul Bettany is playing him... I guess he's doing the voice of Jarvis & the character Vision.
this whole time i thought Jarvis was voiced by Jude Law 
laugh.gif

I'm 4 episodes into the new season of Boardwalk Empire and I'm already tired of the flashback scenes. Nucky's story as a whole has gotten boring. On the other hand Capone and Luciano's stories are great, every time they're on screen it's like I wake up LOL. I wish they could continue the show with Luciano, Lansky and the rest of the commission.

:smh: @ what they've done to Chalky's character

Back
Top Bottom