Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

"You're pretentious, this club sucks, I got beef, lets do this!" :lol: :pimp:

"Listen Kung Pow Chicken" :rofl:

"It's called a grind bro" :rofl:

Chris Evans was hilarious. :lol:

Movie is filled with awesome lines. All the exes are great.

And Envy Adams :smokin -- so *****y, but so sexy.

Anyone here been watching The Affair on Showtime?
I've been enjoying it so far. Good two eps.

Like the approach and format of the two different character's perspectives being shown split in half. Not sure they needed to added in the mystery of a murder/death but it brings something else in this interrogator/flashback set up. I assume either it's her husband, Pacey, or the Rawls that dies.

I've got Bruce Almighty on in the background. Really love the character progression of Bruce throughout this thing, especially the ending when he just wants to see Aniston's character happy, whatever that means. Lovely stuff.

Jim Carey is that dude.

I caught some of Yes Man the other day mostly cuz of Zooey Deschanel but that movie really had a good funny concept for a comedy movie. Jim :lol:

I'm about to go see A Most Wanted Man :pimp: or maybe Assault on Precinct 13 (1976 version) first.

Last edited:
Name the movie -

"Sting, has always been a hero of mine. The music he's made over the years - I don't really listen to it. But the fact he's making it - I respect that."

Ace Ventura 1 = GOAT Carrey movie. Followed by Dumb & Dumber and Me, Myself and Irene.

I love Carey's ability to use his body. Dude would've beasted as a silent comedian. He just has that slapstick ability.

Last edited:
I hope I win that from you someday 
embarassed.gif

"You're pretentious, this club sucks, I got beef, lets do this!"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"Listen Kung Pow Chicken"
roll.gif

"It's called a grind bro"
roll.gif

Chris Evans was hilarious.
laugh.gif
Movie is filled with awesome lines. All the exes are great.

And Envy Adams
smokin.gif
-- so *****y, but so sexy.
"Scott earned the power of self respect."

LOVE this movie!! And absolutely HATED it the first time I saw it.

- "So I have to defeat your 7 ex-boyfriends..."

- "7 exes."

- "Why do you keep saying that?" 
laugh.gif

- "Gelato? That's vegan."

- "Milk and eggs, b***h."

roll.gif

"You were bi-CURIOUS?! Well I'm bi... FURIOUS!!!" 
laugh.gif

"Actually, muchacho, I put the half -n-half in this one. Or maybe you saw that in my mind's eye or whatever."

"You were a vee-gone, but now you'll be-gone"

A Most Wanted Man :pimp:

7.5/8

PSH with his final transformation :smh: Son really became another dude in this. Mannerisms, accents and all.

Everybody else in it were really good as well. McAdams was good in this as well.

Keaton is great in the movie, no way he doesnt get at least an oscar nom. with that being said, my man Ed Norton steals every scene he is in. the acting is just perfectly on point across the board, even zach galawerajdgsf comes to play. emma stone looking 
pimp.gif
 as usual.

the trailer and posters were a bit misleading in that theres not much birdman in the movie at all

the direction and editing of this film was just masterful, the entire movie does not have a single camera cut. just one long tracking shot and i literally never took my eyes off the screen

if there is a theater near you that is showing this movie, go see it

oh and there's a little girl on girl action 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
^^^ Well damb, Sea. Got Birdman sounding like the perfect movie. I think a theater visit is in order now.

not sure when it came out in the US, but it came out yesterday here so im still waiting for people to see it and hear their thoughts on it

see if others thought it was as great as i did 
laugh.gif

I've been enjoying it so far. Good two eps.

Like the approach and format of the two different character's perspectives being shown split in half. Not sure they needed to added in the mystery of a murder/death but it brings something else in this interrogator/flashback set up. I assume either it's her husband, Pacey, or the Rawls that dies.

Yea I had a debate with myself if I enjoyed the "two sides to every story" approach but the more I thought about it the more I realized how true it is. I am enjoying the show 2 episodes in. Strong leads and solid script - strong directing too.

and yes, It's been well accepted in "The Industry" that Keaton is on the come back and he is getting nominated for Birdman. He won't win though. (not likely)

Name the movie -

"Sting, has always been a hero of mine. The music he's made over the years - I don't really listen to it. But the fact he's making it - I respect that."

I laugh out loud at this each and every time. It's such a great, hilarious, and underrated line.

Back
Top Bottom