Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The random posts about fnl are funny. Still haven't sat down and binged that show. I watched a few random episodes when my brother was finishing the series.

The random posts about fnl are funny.

That's a Rck speciality. He did the same thing with another show he was catching up on, but I forget which. Breaking Bad maybe. Anyway, find it hilarious as well.

While I loved the 1st season of FNL.. it's interesting to see how the show kept the quality when the later seasons had shortened episodes.

Obviously it was a network show, so originally they'd have a full 22 episodes or so.. but it was a much better story when the seasons were condensed. Less filler, more to the point, 12-14 episodes seems to be the sweet spot for dramas.

I like this new Cuba Gooding Jr. I'm seeing on Big Time in Hollywood. This sort of no **** zone in taking roles. He's ******* hilarious in this ep.

The entire fam use to watch In Living Color together.

Straight classic.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sunday nights.. That fox lineup was a must watch

Married With Children with a youngish Christina Applegate :smokin

And early Simpsons :nthat:

Since I'm not worried about dating myself on here, I remember when the Fox network only had like 4 shows. But yeah, Sunday nights. That was the ****.

Last edited:
Aww man Johnathan Banks is on The Lizzie Borden Chronicles playing a real old school boss. I'm locked in now :pimp:

part of the Batman v Superman trailer leaked 
nerd.gif

anyone have a full picture of this guy's twitter background? that deadpool portrait is so on point 
laugh.gif

Brand New Trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-44f
nerd.gif
at the burned up Vader helmet. Wasn't expecting that.
how did the helmet survive the deathstar blowing up 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

the upgraded xwing and tiefighter designs look great

that black mandalorian armor too 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

how did the helmet survive the deathstar blowing up
Luke didn't leave it there man, he brought it with them, and put it back on when he torched him on Endor.
ah, forgot about that part 
ohwell.gif

good looks

in my mind luke took the mask off to see his face and dragged him away without the mask. more reason to rewatch the movies i guess 
happy.gif

Lost in the hysteria of the Star Wars trailer being dropped today is news that Ryan Gosling maybe starring with Harrison Ford in Blade Runner II. That is somewhat intriguing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom