Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I came in here and we talking about child abuse and **** lol
That was my fault. I definitely compared Star Wars to child abuse, absolutely. I'm super insensitive like that. In my spare time, I like to catapult newborn animals, preferably kittens.
Star wars fans have a justifiable love/hate relationship with Georgie.
Absolutely not. He's the creator.

The end.

No slander allowed.

In my spare time, I like to catapult newborn animals, preferably kittens.
Aint nothing wrong with that.
It's that time of the year again

Kids are submitting their end of term essays

Don't miss that at all. Definitely find work to be much less stressful than either college or law school was for me.
Wait are you actually a lawyer?!
He specializes in dog law obviously.

Better than the Starving Games?
Better than Mockngjay Part 1, but not the other two
:lol: You kill me man.

Last edited:
To be fair, if we aren't allowed to used rape to describe rising shoe prices.

We probably shouldn't be using child abuse to analogize Star Wars
laugh.gif
'To be fair' is funny to me, because it is seldom said by someone who is seeking fairness through changes THEY have to make.

'To be fair, I probably should adjust my actions/words. It's only fair,' said practically no one.

'To be fair, you probably should make adjustments. It's only fair' is more par for the course.

No more sensationalized analogies to try and get a point across to Zik; trust me, I get that.

'Analogize', though. 
laugh.gif

'To be fair' is funny to me, because it is seldom said by someone who is seeking fairness through changes THEY have to make.

'To be fair, I probably should adjust my actions/words. It's only fair,' said practically no one.

'To be fair, you probably should make adjustments. It's only fair' is more par for the course.

No more sensationalized analogies to try and get a point across to Zik; trust me, I get that.

'Analogize', though. :lol:  

Kind of like "with all due respect" gives you a pass to say something disrespectful and "just saying" let's you say pretty much anything, word to Seinfeld.

Cant we all just agree that Star Wars is terrible and the amount of praise it gets is unjustified?

Ska you're hard to discuss/debate/argue with my man :lol:

I've learned my lesson, I know you can run circles around me with words, ain't even gonna lie. I don't even want to try disagreeing with anything you post anymore. :lol:

Just kidding.

just kidding about the just kidding. I know that's your pet peeve :tongue:

Seriously man, the movies are bad, especially the 1970s ones. The new ones were better and those were marginal at best.
George made the episodes for ppl like you I guess.

I can actually see you having a turn around when this new one comes out if you watch it or hate it even more somehow.

Did you like Jupiter's Ascending?
That movie looked awful, I wont even bother watching it.

I have doen nothing but speak the truth. I am the messiah 

Ska you're hard to discuss/debate/argue with my man
laugh.gif

I've learned my lesson, I know you can run circles around me with words, ain't even gonna lie. I don't even want to try disagreeing with anything you post anymore.
laugh.gif

Just kidding.

just kidding about the just kidding. I know that's your pet peeve
tongue.gif
Crazy stat: when mods/admin argue, 100% of the time people will come out the woodoworks to mudsling, and the other person gets no scrutiny.

Got that off SportsNation or something.

But yeah...

(crap, that's going to make me look condescending to people who never have any praise or support or objective attempts at peacekeeping, only criticisms and arguments)

Seriously man, the movies are bad, especially the 1970s ones. The new ones were better and those were marginal at best.
George made the episodes for ppl like you I guess.

I can actually see you having a turn around when this new one comes out if you watch it or hate it even more somehow.

Did you like Jupiter's Ascending?
That movie looked awful, I wont even bother watching it.

I have doen nothing but speak the truth. I am the messiah  
Reason enough for anyone to give up religion.

Ska you're my dude.

It mostly meant I'm not a good enough debater to keep up with you when discussing/arguing.

I didn't mean to "criticize" you I know better by now :lol:

I can keep up with CP for days doe :pimp:

To be fair, if we aren't allowed to used rape to describe rising shoe prices.

We probably shouldn't be using child abuse to analogize Star Wars
laugh.gif

'Analogize', though. 
laugh.gif

to be even fairer, I was using 'to be fair' in a devil's advocate kind of way.

and tbh I don't really remember what yall were discussing. Something about prostitution on Hoth or something I think.

and why is analogize not word?!!? It just sounds right doesn't it?!?  Nevermind it is a word 
nthat.gif

Yeah. If the nursing board ever comes after you, PM me. My firm does that stuff and I'll give you the NT discount.
I'll keep this in mind 
laugh.gif

but naw, contrary to my NT and IRL behavior, when I'm on the job I got my game face on 
happy.gif
 a few friends have popped in to see me at work and have been surprised
laugh.gif
 (and also Dr's and bosses have seen me out and about and they have been equally surprised for better of for worse)

and I still don't get any of the Seinfeld references... prob never will 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom