Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Wentworth: Boy Vera has turned into a G. After that vinegar incident and that stint with here Mother, she snapped. 

I like it.

finally saw kingsman. it was good. not great. the pug :rofl: . that bad chick looked like a variant lea from glee. dude that played the lead was good. sam jackson :lol:

6/8

Wentworth: Boy Vera has turned into a G. After that vinegar incident and that stint with here Mother, she snapped. 
I like it.

Vera is cute. Would be cuter if she wasn't such a pushover in the beginning or her round nose.

Nah, haven't started yet. Will start soon. Been occupied with starting the new season of Hannibal and Strike Back. Also catching up on Penny Dreadful and Orphan Black. The Witcher 3 has taken up most of my time.

Season 2 of Penny Dreadful has been phenomenal.

When season 1 ended I thought, well that was perfect, it's only down from here I guess. So wrong.

I still haven't started this season of Hannibal. Hopefully it will be at seasons end by the time I get time for it, so I can watch them all together. 

Movies I watched this week -

Still Alice - really really sad story of Alzheimer's not only affecting the person but their loved ones. Glad Julianna Moore won Oscar for this. 6.5/8

Kumiko The Treasure Hunter - What a weird kind of comedy... Japanese lady thinks an old VHS movie is a doc about a briefcase of cash buried someone in Umerica & goes looking for it... Movie was ok but the lead actress did a great job & carried the film. It was also beautifully shot. 6/8.

American Heist - Starred Tory Kittles, Adrien Brody, Jordana Brewster, & Hayden Christensen... Hayden Christensen. gonna Hayden Christensen.... This was a straight to VOD type movie.... It was a late night watch. When I saw it, I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised like I was with John Wick but that was asking a little too much... It also had Akon... Yes Akon... 4/8

Danny Collins - You know this wasn't too bad... No Al Pachino yelling... Directed & written by Dan Fogelman who wrote Crazy Stupid Love. This movie had a ok script & good performances. Really nice cast that carried the flick; Bobby Cannavale, Christopher Plummer, Annette Benning, Michael Caine, & Jennifer Garner. 6.5 or 7/8.

Couldn't find anything else on so I popped in my Step Brothers DVD. I am not sorry.

i thought step brothers would be the dumbest worst movie ever. then i watched it and couldnt stop laughing. it's so stupid but they just make it work so well somehow.

Tropic Thunder on comedey central....love this Damn movie..so many quoteables :rofl:

Last edited:
It was your typical Lifetime plot. I can't take Will serious so I laughed most of the time. Kristin Wiig was cool. The young girl that moved in with them was hot as ****. Don't even dabble in white but she was bad. It was a bad movie but it was better than Get Hard and Casa de Mi Padre.

It was your typical Lifetime plot. I can't take Will serious so I laughed most of the time. Kristin Wiig was cool. The young girl that moved in with them was hot as ****. Don't even dabble in white but she was bad. It was a bad movie but it was better than Get Hard and Casa de Mi Padre.

Wait, so it was totally serious?

Tropic thunder is a classic.. Not a big ben stiller fan.. Tropic thunder might easily be my favorite movie of his

Not including bit parts like in anchorman.. Something about Mary is up there and meet the parents

Dope might be the best movie of the year thus far.

I hope Shameik Moore makes it as a star.

Movie was great.

"This is Queen Bea, she's the Top Dog now, anyone got a problem with that"
dutton_rudy_clap.gif

Kevin-Hart-Clap-Clapping-GIF.gif

Last edited:
I went ahead and started Season 3.

I really like how the Intro theme song has changed from Season 1-3 to reflect the tone of the show. Same music but Season 2 added words and Season 3 has words and has now added a few break beats. Dope!

Only other show I can remember or noticed doing this was Weeds, and as I thought then I think now, it's Genius.

Last edited:
Tropic thunder is a classic.. Not a big ben stiller fan.. Tropic thunder might easily be my favorite movie of his

Not including bit parts like in anchorman.. Something about Mary is up there and meet the parents

That, Dodgeball and the first

Tropic Thunder on comedey central....love this Damn movie..so many quoteables :rofl:

One of the best decisions I've ever made is rewatching Tropic Thunder. :lol:

Lincoln Osiris.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom