Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I watched Gone Girl again and I gotta say I don't know what some of yall have been reacting too.

Rosamund was looking fine as ****. I even dug her uggo pudgy getup. At the end of the day just seems Ben's character wasn't built for a woman of her caliber. He lucky she loves him.

I got her ranked behind Claire Underwood :pimp:
I'm hyped for this Will Ferrell Lifetime movie tonight :smokin :smokin
I'm watching it now :lol:

So far it's just like any other Lifetime movie except for the accident scene in the beginning which I got a good laugh at. Will and Kristen are both approaching this seriously and in character.

I'm still waiting for the turn in to comedy or a twist.

Wow!

That episode had to be 9+ on IMDB's ranking. (8.9, close enough)
I can't see more than a few people giving it any less than a 10.
I got goose bumps "you don't run this prison, I do"

Boy she's cold mane.

Last edited:
Oh okay I get it.

A Deadly Adoption isn't an actual comedy it's a mockery of Lifetime movies. I don't watch a lot of them but this was some sort of play it straight parody where they end up being a bit more believable than what the network produces :lol:

Some scenes from Wiig and Ferrell were believable and they came off like a real family and a real couple. Then there's those other scenes where it's like if you've seen enough Lifetime movies you know they're mocking them and if not then you're a bit confused :lol: I assume the real comedy comes in that these well known comedic actors would even do a Lifetime movie and approach in this way.

It was serious right until the last 3 min or so. That dancing had me :lol:

Don't expect much laughs from this cuz it's sort of something you get or don't get.

4.4/8 from me.

I love Pike in everything she does, even Bond.

Sat thru Transcendence. Eh. Was ok. Cast was good, idea was nice, but showing the ending at the beginning basically ruined everything. Much more suspenseful if they didn't do that crap. Might have even worked out. Instead, I sat there the whole time knowing what was gonna happen. :smh:

just watched Fincher's The Game with Michael Douglass and Sean Penn...8/10 

I want to punch him for that movie, but not in a bad way 
laugh.gif

I love Pike in everything she does, even Bond.

Sat thru Transcendence. Eh. Was ok. Cast was good, idea was nice, but showing the ending at the beginning basically ruined everything. Much more suspenseful if they didn't do that crap. Might have even worked out. Instead, I sat there the whole time knowing what was gonna happen.
mean.gif
Transcendence made me very angry that I sat there and watched.

Borderline irate. I think it drove me to drink after I got done with that trash.

:lol: @ watching a new depp or will smith movie...

Looks like Jurassic World is still on top ending Pixar's streak of opening as the #1 flick on debut weekends. JW grossed $102 m for its second weekend & $981.3 m globally. Analysts are predicting it will cross the billion mark on Monday. :x :wow: Would've never guessed JW would be the big hit this summer.

just watched Fincher's The Game with Michael Douglass and Sean Penn...8/10 

I want to punch him for that movie, but not in a bad way :lol:  

Hated this movie so much :lol: I think it was the ending that had me like "WTF".

My fav. Douglas film is easily Black Rain.

Last edited:
^^Black Rain is underrated, I don't know too many others personally that have seen it

My favorite Michael Douglas film is Falling Down

Other great Douglas flicks are Wall St, Traffic, & Fatal Attraction. I liked The Sentinel too. Wonder Boys was ok too...

Disclosure & Falling Down always made me uncomfortable. The same way Fatal & The Game did.

Never really liked Basic Instinct. Verhoeven movies are the pits.

Liberace was a great biopic but them love scenes were waaay more than I wanted to see.. They were really really graphic... Douglas really became Liberace...

Had to Googe that.
If there is any truth to that it should be said "Kirk Douglas can go screw himself"

You can't say the "Douglas Family" therefore grouping Michael in there right? Unless the article I read excluded him somehow. That's all Kirk.

Last edited:
Movies I've watched this month (so far)

Training Day
Chronicle
Horrible Bosses
Taken
Taken 2
Star Wars episode IV: A New Hope
John Wick
KIDS
Mortal Kombat
Nightcrawler
Kingsman:The Secret Service

Last edited:
Movies I've watched this month (so far)

Training Day
Chronicle
Horrible Bosses
Taken
Taken 2
Star Wars episode IV: A New Hope
John Wick
KIDS
Mortal Kombat
Nightcrawler

I love this if that's the order :lol: What did you think of John Wick, Training Day and Star Wars IV?

I love this if that's the order :lol: What did you think of John Wick, Training Day and Star Wars IV?
No its not the order....if you mean order in which I liked them then I'd rearrange like 3 :lol:

But Training Day is one of the best Denzel movies I've ever seen. I'm So upset I'm just now watching it. So many quotable's

John Wick seemed like a straight to dvd movie.Very mediocre, weak plot but good action.

Star Wars was decent. I wish i'd seen the original trio first, before the most recent ones though. I think I would have enjoyed it better,since I wouldn't know all the plot twists and secrets.

I thought John Wick was average at best. I was surprised by the amount of positive feedback it received in here.

It's been talked up so much that I know for a fact I will like it tons more the next time I watch it[emoji]128515[/emoji], if nothing more than subconsciously.

Back
Top Bottom