Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I can't recall the last time I got into a network drama, but this Blindspot show on NBC looks interesting. May check it out tonight.

Sicario is ******* awesome

Go watch it when it gets it's full national release in 2 weeks

Emily should get any role she wants from now on and Benecio has one of his best performances in years

Will probably be my favorite film of the year

Sicario is ******* awesome

Go watch it when it gets it's full national release in 2 weeks

Emily should get any role she wants from now on and Benecio has one of his best performances in years

Will probably be my favorite film of the year
what movie would you compare it to? 

Off work Wednesday, do I want to start up Narcos or Power tomorrow night?

Last edited:
Live.Die.Repeat made people believe Emily could be/was/is a bad B.

I saw the trailer for Sicario and thought, she's going to murder this role.

My favorite movie of hers is still the one with Jason Segal. Five Year Engagement I believe.

Live.Die.Repeat made people believe Emily could be/was/is a bad B.

I saw the trailer for Sicario and thought, she's going to murder this role.

My favorite movie of hers is still the one with Jason Segal. Five Year Engagement I believe.
for some reason I really dislike the professor in that movie (same dude who was the villain in amazing spider man)

Blindspot felt like a watered down Blacklist with stolen elements from other short-lived or failed shows.

The whole tattoos are a treasure map that make them solve crimes/stop attacks that may also help her recover her memory, her being amnesiac but having all these cool conveniently helpful skills, etc.

Granted after like 30 min I did trail off and stop watching.

I expected most of this stuff but I was hoping they do things in a cool innovative way to hook me.

Bijou Phillips is like 75 lbs, but I dig her for some reason.

Just watched Havoc.
Man, what was that? I'm confused.

Last edited:
So if a sequel is in the works then maybe we can guess Both Del Toro and Blunt don't get murked. Or they could focus on different characters.

Am I the only one who wanted to know more about the guitar dude in Mad Max? I felt like that character could've been interesting as hell. Like, was he blind? What happened to him? I feel like they might've replaced all his blood with like liquid Meth or something. I dunno.

I just thought he was living his dream playing the guitar strapped to the front of a truck.

Am I the only one who wanted to know more about the guitar dude in Mad Max? I felt like that character could've been interesting as hell. Like, was he blind? What happened to him? I feel like they might've replaced all his blood with like liquid Meth or something. I dunno.

I hear you, but at the same time, one of the things I like about the Mad Max movies (especially after the original) is that you don't get a lot of back story on the majority of the characters. You just kind of have to accept their weirdness and go with it and fill in the rest with your imagination (or articles/blogs/wikis on the Internet)

I read this thing where they were discussing alternate endings to Se7en and one of them was a thing where Mills didn’t shoot Doe. I’m glad that they didn’t go with that. It would have been unbelievable. There’s no situation where I don’t shoot Doe if I’m looking at the same situation Mills was. In fact, in all likelihood, I’m shooting Doe, then I’m shooting Somerset, then I’m taking a few shots at the police helicopter flying above, then shooting myself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First I'm hearing/seeing of this movie, but it looks awesome.

I'm sure it's to be more realistic to their characters, but I couldn't help but notice how everyone had awful haircuts, though 
laugh.gif

^
That does sound kinda awesome and tempting. Getting fake blood on myself and walking through NYC after doesn't sound fun though.

Back
Top Bottom