Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Inside Out is a great movie and i have it towards the bottom of Pixar's top tier elite movies. Way way better than Monster's University, Brave, Cars 2 but not better than Finding Nemo, Up, Toy Story series, Incredibles etc. I hope the Good Dinosaur does not disappoint.

Inside Out is a great movie and i have it towards the bottom of Pixar's top tier elite movies. Way way better than Monster's University, Brave, Cars 2 but not better than Finding Nemo, Up, Toy Story series, Incredibles etc. I hope the Good Dinosaur does not disappoint.

Agree with Inside Out being on the lower end of Pixar's top tier. And the early reviews on Good Dinasaur look strong. Think the studio is about to go 2/2 in 2015.

I took my nephew to see The Peanuts Movie.. it was pretty entertaining, it definitely kept the spirit of the original characters and Schulz work.. but he kept begging me to see The Good Dinosaur the whole day.

I tried explaining it's not out yet and he insisted it was. He's four. And then he saw the poster up at the theater for The Good Dinosaur and he freaked out and yelled "I told you it's playing"

bruh :rofl:

Watching Inside Out. Pixar byke. So creative.

Was really, really good. Some serious feels too.
Bing Bong was a real one man :\  

tbh, tears were shed

too much realness.

letstakeafeeltrip.jpg

I took my nephew to see The Peanuts Movie.. it was pretty entertaining, it definitely kept the spirit of the original characters and Schulz work.. but he kept begging me to see The Good Dinosaur the whole day.

I tried explaining it's not out yet and he insisted it was. He's four. And then he saw the poster up at the theater for The Good Dinosaur and he freaked out and yelled "I told you it's playing"

You should've took him to the ticket window and have the employee tell him it's not out yet. Might've been a sad moment for him though.

You should've took him to the ticket window and have the employee tell him it's not out yet. Might've been a sad moment for him though.
He was too shy.

I told him to tell the concessions woman what he wanted and he looked down and grumbled "Popcorn..."  and I told him he had to finish all of it, jokingly.

She saw us when we were leaving the theater and asked him "Did you eat ALL that popcorn?" in an excited tone and he straight ignored her and walked right past her.

Savage.

^
That's good that you're trying to get him to communicate and talk to people. I was shy as a kid too. Now I talk a lot. One of the most awkward things i've experienced was when I went to orientation day at college. Must've been 10 of us sitting at a table at lunch and I was trying to get conversation going by asking everyone about themselves. It was like talking to zombies. They all just wanted to zone out or look at their phones.

is Jessica Jones worth getting into?

I liked it a lot. It's sort of a crime drama. Deals with a lot of messed up stuff and victims who have been violated in a lot of ways. Definitely has the most twisted and sick villain we've seen in a marvel show or movie.

Do any of the major movie awards recognize voice performances in animated films? I can't recall that, but I hope it happens. For example, Amy Poehler really turned in some strong work in Inside Out. She deserved an award of some sort.

He was too shy.

I told him to tell the concessions woman what he wanted and he looked down and grumbled "Popcorn..."  and I told him he had to finish all of it, jokingly.

She saw us when we were leaving the theater and asked him "Did you eat ALL that popcorn?" in an excited tone and he straight ignored her and walked right past her.

Savage.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finishing up e2 Jessica is tremendous in this show. Whoever this actress is has been in a lot of stuff but this is a great role for her. This villain is creepy as ****.

The Revenant getting good reviews from a few critics that got to see it early, really looking forward to this one. Hardy has had a killer year :pimp:

Last edited:
The Revenant getting good reviews from a few critics that got to see it early, really looking forward to this one. Hardy has had a killer year :pimp:

It looks so epic. I'll be there Christmas night as is tradition a few friends and I have been doing the past few years.

Last edited:
i wanna see that Pitt/Jolie movie

no clue what it's about nor do I give a damn

just wanna see it

if yall remember i'm a big Brad Pitt guy. will watch anything he's in. haven't seen Fury yet though. but thats because I'm not into war movies.

Last edited:
i wanna see that Pitt/Jolie movie

no clue what it's about nor do I give a damn

just wanna see it

if yall remember i'm a big Brad Pitt guy. will watch anything he's in. haven't seen Fury yet though. but thats because I'm not into war movies.

Same here, Pitt is my all time favorite actor. You can skip Fury, it was hot doo-doo and his performance was forgettable

You can skip Fury, it was hot doo-doo and his performance was forgettable

Yea? I thought Fury was solid. Good story and conclussion. Pitt was Pitt, I agree on that.

In general, Pitt isn't as good an actor as he is a movie star IMO.. if that makes sense.

100% Mac, he's a movie star more than actor. But he's had some roles I love like as Jesse James and Ben Button.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom