Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Enough of the star wars foolery. Who besides rck has started watching Jessica Jones? Just finished episode 3 today and want to discuss.

Enough of the star wars foolery. Who besides rck has started watching Jessica Jones? Just finished episode 3 today and want to discuss.
if I don't do anyhting tonight, I'll prob crank out a few episodes 
ohwell.gif

I'm going to see Struggle Games tonight. Didn't eem know it was out until girlfriend asked if we could see it. Figure minus whale, I tolerated the last 2 in theaters.

I watched the first episode of Jessica Jones, and all I have are questions... Heading out right now, so episode 2 will have to wait. It sounds like it starts picking up real quick. 

Magic Mike was good.

People forget it was directed by Steven Soderbergh. It wasn't just 50 Shades of Grey but with strippers, it was a solid movie.. that just happened to be about male strippers.

Check your fantasy scores during the scenes if it bothered you that much, but it was a solid movie.

Magic Mike was good.

People forget it was directed by Steven Soderbergh. It wasn't just 50 Shades of Grey but with strippers, it was a solid movie.. that just happened to be about male strippers.

Check your fantasy scores during the scenes if it bothered you that much, but it was a solid movie.

the first one or XXL?

About The Prince of Pennsylvania Film Summary Back in the 1980s, the road to the Olympics was long and hard for an amateur wrestler. But then along came John du Pont, an eccentric heir to the family fortune with a passion for wrestling. His 800-acre Foxcatcher Farm outside Philadelphia became the hub of the sport, with state-of-the-art training facilities, free accommodations, generous stipends and the support of America's best freestyle wrestlers, brothers Mark and Dave Schultz. It all seemed too good to be true -- and tragically it was, with a savage ending. Featuring fresh testimonials and never-before-seen footage, "The Prince of Pennsylvania" is the story of a paradise lost to the madness of its creator, a man who had the means to buy anything except for the one thing he truly wanted.
Recommended by Sullivan

[quote name="Big J 33"]Magic Mike was good.

Check your fantasy scores during the scenes if it bothered you that much, but it was a solid movie.[/quote] Agreed. :smile:

Damn.. Enemy was :wow: :pimp: watched it last night. Real cryptic ending, need to watch the YT explanation vid now.

Didn't even catch actor Jake picking up the phone when he leaves the bench after talking to the pregnant wife :wow: .

Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman poster in the movie rental spot a nod to the spider at the end? Jesus.

Last edited:
Complete contrast in the 2 movies we saw the last couple nights.

Magic Mike a couple nights ago, Theory of Everything last night.

Theory of Everything. :frown: :frown: :frown:

EXCELLENT movie.

Back
Top Bottom