Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

random, but land of the lost with will and danny is lulz. still enjoy it. chaka is a snake :lol:

I'm only 15 min in. Worth watching.

If you're in to the type of movies set in one room where it's just 2 ppl talking on a philosophical tip about various things given limited details about how they end up where they're at.

Sam Jackson is handling his career with Kobe Bryant shot selection
Prime Kobe :pimp: Volume shooting at it's best.

It's honestly a feat few actors can reach when they can be in so many movies and a terrible performance or terrible movie does not hurt their career or their demand in the business at all.

Last edited:
I still like MJF in Teen Wolf, over BTTF.

Teen Wolf was watched 50 hundred times in the summer of 86', I was 7

DVD screener season upon us.
pimp.gif
Windows 10 ain't trying to let my flourish though.
mean.gif
ohwell.gif

Laptop crashes every time I dl anything now.
frown.gif

Force Awakens right now. gotta go back and read all your guys spoilers when I get back hahahaha

Read CPs review 19 years early. Great summary of the movie and what made it work.

In a movie where they could have easily relied on the old cast to carry the plot, it was actually the young guns who stole the show creating a cast of future heroes and villains for us to care about going forward.

Am I the only one who still gets kind of mindblown at the fact Luis CK wrote and directed Pootie Tang?

Jeff bridges gotta be a Sam light.. Saw seventh son is playing on HBO, this dude is definitely firing his shots

Holy ****e @ The Affair.

What a mind blowing TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Season is the GOODs man! God damn.

Finally finished Jessica Jones 7.3/8. Can't wait for the Luke Cage show and the next season of Daredevil.

Holy ****e @ The Affair.

What a mind blowing TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Season is the GOODs man! God damn.

I ******* love this show man

That scene with Scott singing and she tells Noah the truth..so well shot man.

Last edited:
Just saw The Revenant. What is the /8 scale equivalent for 7/10 ? That's the score I give.

The film will win Oscars for cinematography and MAYBE costume design. I would imagine Mad Maxx will take all other visual effects type awards. The film LOOKS absolutely amazing, but we don't learn anything from it. Dicaprio and Hardy play their roles convincingly but nothing is memorable about it. I truly feel that anybody could have played either parts.

I found it VERY hard to suspend my disbelief during this film. I found myself constantly rolling my eyes and saying "what?! no way." In the end, it just ended up being a mildly entertaining survival/revenge flick. One that cost a crap ton to make look really pretty. I rated it as high as I did because the bear attack scene was pretty epic, not gonna lie.

Back
Top Bottom