Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Big week of celebrity sightings for me. Sunday I saw Vince Vaughn at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. (He was with his kids). Mid-week I saw Chalky White/Omar in front of my office building. And today Anthony Mackie was eating lunch at the table next to me at a high end burger place in West LA. Was really close to saying something to Vaughn, but thought it would be a **** move to interrupt his outing with his kids.

vincevaughn-mrandmrssmith-shotgun-tsr.jpg

Last edited:
Bummed to see Tony Burton die.. I would have liked to see him make an appearance in the next Creed movie.

Damn bridge of spies was a good movie. The character that played the Russian spy did such a good job. Definitely best picture quality type movie, although I think it has no chance at winning. I swear to god if that steaming pile Revenent wins for best picture.......

love doe

gillian jacobs... would not pull out 
She looks cute but, her stare is too intense for me. I'd probably have a damn seizure if I gazed in her eyes too long, like eyes go white and skin goes pale sort of thing.

I'm into her stare. Her and Milana being in the same scene was so good. Gillian wearing that one piece bathing suit as a casual form of clothing kinda reminded me of the wardrobe prob actresses and cam girls would wear to look hot. Also helped her nipples were hard at the end of episode 2.

Knew gods of Egypt would be awful. I would agree that they guess what would be IN at the time with Hollywood. You have to feel a certain type of way when that movie is coming out on top of seeing commercials for anothe Jesus Christ movie. Plus another one is on the way right?

Damn bridge of spies was a good movie. The character that played the Russian spy did such a good job. Definitely best picture quality type movie, although I think it has no chance at winning. I swear to god if that steaming pile Revenent wins for best picture.......
It was just a really well made movie. You could tell everyone involved was of high quality, from writing to directing to acting. It didn't blow me away, but it was done really well.

It was just a really well made movie. You could tell everyone involved was of high quality, from writing to directing to acting. It didn't blow me away, but it was done really well.

I was blown away by how much of the story is true. Like the entire thing! The suicide coins, how the trade went down, all of it! I love when movies shed light on important historical events that aren't well known

Ok, I see you guys mentioning Love a lot & almost every post related to that show has to do with sex scenes...

Time for me to give it a watch.

Last edited:
So I posted about how me and my girl had just got on the Netflix bandwagon last month and I had been so far disappointed.

And you guys mentioned Daredevil (the SERIES!! 
laugh.gif
), Rounders, Leon, Jessica Jones, can't remember what else.

Update.

Life been coming at me fast the last couple weeks, and I'm having my second surgery of the year Monday. Finally had a chance to Netflix (and chill 
nerd.gif
) with my girl last night. Watched Aziz Ansari at MSG. INFINITE lulz.

And then...

... wait for it... 

... waaaaait for iiitttttt...

Freaking KILLER MERMAID.

Bruh. 
laugh.gif

Breh. 
mean.gif

Bruh you can't watch Aziz stand up and now watch his show on Netflix.
Watch Master of None, it's great. If you love Aziz you'll love the show :smokin

Just started LOVE on Netflix. I can't believe THESE are the actors that get action with Gillian Jacobs :smh:

^
Yeah, I was thinking her character is hooking up with all weird guys. Then gus is getting missionary action with the goddess, Milana from the at&t commercials.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Bruh you can't watch Aziz stand up and now watch his show on Netflix.
Watch Master of None, it's great. If you love Aziz you'll love the show
smokin.gif
Been meaning to since I first heard of it on NF.

Just not much of a tv person, tbh. And I usually don't like things that people say I would definitely like if I like ________.

But I do like Aziz, so I'l give it a shot.

See, like... I also love Louis CK. As a STANDUP. His show? Meh. Underwhelming.

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Yeah, I was thinking her character is hooking up with all weird guys. Then gus is getting missionary action with the goddess, Milana from the at&t commercials.
Episode #?

Please and thanks.

It was the first episode. It was boring, missionary though. It was like suburban, married couple sex where they keep all their clothes on.

She needs to let those thangs breathe.

Bertie is cute too. Gonna drink a bunch of sangria and beer and be wasted when I finish the rest of the episodes.

She looked hurt in the scene where Gus showed up accidentally high...

Idk what "goddess" ya'll talkin bout but I just saw an AMG honestly, an overweight one

Back
Top Bottom