Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

None of those movies get clowned!

**** you and anyone who doesn't appreciate Pain & Gain.

I'm done with this subject, enjoy your day!
Can't tell if you're serious but this ain't it, pull back, you didn't make a dime from this. Also no one said they didn't like Pain & Gain.

Ha I know. Well there are alternative avenues to find it if you know where to look. Screeners don't have near the same quality as Blu-ray, Netflix, Amazon, etc. but compared to $10-$20 I'll take the dip in quality.

None of those movies get clowned!

**** you and anyone who doesn't appreciate Pain & Gain.

I'm done with this subject, enjoy your day!

I've never seen Pain & Gain and now I'm curious. I usually don't check for Rock or Marky Mark but they're perfect meatheads.

jpzx jpzx Are theaters around you shut down still? They're open around here but I'm still hesitant. Hoping Nomadland finds it's way to a streaming service quick.

I've never seen Pain & Gain and now I'm curious. I usually don't check for Rock or Marky Mark but they're perfect meatheads.

jpzx jpzx Are theaters around you shut down still? They're open around here but I'm still hesitant. Hoping Nomadland finds it's way to a streaming service quick.
It's a very entertaining movie, not the best but it is a Michael Bay film. The joke comes from it taking a spot in a movie draft. Not a big deal at all, just jokes.

I don't know man, sometimes I think you were Anthony Mackie's stuntman on set or something and keeping it low. Also watch I, Tonya.

You are the reason I watched Mr. Robot.

And as much as you hate to say it, I put you on to the crack that is Boardwalk Empire!

Just keep my name out ya mouth when it comes to P&G.

I,Tonya has been added to da watch list.

There’s like 4 open around me in the Minneapolis metro right now but I think more open this Friday.

I just got off a 1hr16m work call, that’s almost the runtime of an 80s movie, I gotta get to the theater I’m goin krazy straws up in this *****

It's honestly worth watching :lol:

Back
Top Bottom