Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anytime Sydney Sweeney is brought up, here or elsewhere, it’s usually accompanied with shots of her cleavage talking about how hot she is. I don’t think she’s ugly but she isn’t my cup of milk. But I’m not trying to yuck anyone’s yums so if y’all love her then go off
Will do.
Because yes *profanity* please.

Real life Helga Pataki
70878729-12074479-image-m-2_1683838411377.jpg

MV5BOTY1NGEyODQtYjBhYy00MjUwLWJlMTEtNTUzMWIyMzg3ZjM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODExNTExMTM@._V1_.jpg

1_1F1WK2NELpPZlqmsqQhkVQ-1024x555.png
She's Helga Pataki if Helga Pataki grew up to be bad as *censored.*

Yea it's the best period drama for me since Boardwalk Empire.

The pacing, production value, costume design, writing and acting is outstanding.

It's an adaptation of a novel that was already made into a miniseries 40 years ago but they've handled it with a lot of nuance and in a way that doesn't play into the same tropes the original fell into.

Another cool thing is that Hiroyuki Sanada also made sure they would be as setting and period accurate/authentic as possible when he signed up for it so the vast majority of the production team and actors are Japanese or of Japanese origin
It would’ve been more authentic if they also cast me. Oh well, next time.

I’m not going to lie, I didn’t really enjoy SHOGUN.
I can definitely say it was well done but the manner in which I was able to watch, it completely ruined it.
I did make sure I set my DVR for future recordings so that I can watch the last two episodes in a more normal fashion.

Abbott Elementary
Grownish
Will Treat
American Idol
The drug KISEMTRA
Good Morning America
American Horror Story

7things I will never partake in.
…..what an absolute insane week of commercials
You have to watch all of those commercials every commercial break and each episode is 75-84minutes with 7 commercial breaks each Episode.

If you happen to miss more than 10minutes of any show, prepare to have to watch up to 3 commercial breaks of 6-7 commercials each to get back to the spot you missed.
If you watch an entire episode and happen to miss the last 10min(in which there are definitely 2 separate commercial breaks) and the episode ends before you can pause and rewind then you will have to rewatch every single 3-5minute commercial break just to get back to the final 10minutes of the episode.
I should’ve paid for each episode on PRIME, about $25 is what it would’ve cost to catch up on the series would have been well worth it.

Just finished Civil War and I need like 3 cigarettes, a double bourbon, and like 5 drags off a vape pen. Haven't felt that intense of a theater experience in several minutes.
One part made me really mad

I know the adrenaline was going and they needed to do their jobs and get pics and a brief interview with ron swanson but they had no reaction to kirsten dunst getting shot. That ungrateful lil bish she saved acted like she didn’t just get saved from a bunch of bullets. SMH.

One part made me really mad

I know the adrenaline was going and they needed to do their jobs and get pics and a brief interview with ron swanson but they had no reaction to kirsten dunst getting shot. That ungrateful lil bish she saved acted like she didn’t just get saved from a bunch of bullets. SMH.
I dont disagree.

I chalked it up to Pablo Escobar being overwhelmed with adrenaline and Jessie burying the moment inside, trying to act like Kirsten Dunst would have at the start of the movie. But she did seem like she realized she ****ed up in the first moments after Lee got hit. Then tried to switch on job-mode.

Will be busy with work this month and these movies are already piling up on me. I don't think I'll get to Civil War in a premium format by the time it gets pushed out

Going to be some great movies soon. Behind excited for the new Apes

Back
Top Bottom