Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

MV5BYzBhNjlkN2EtNDdiOC00OTBhLWE5MjgtY2UwNmM5MzIzNTMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA1MDk0NDc@._V1_.jpg

Random, but has anyone seen this (Lion's Den) or know where I can watch? Early Ethan Hawke, it was mentioned in a book I read.

Years later, it's been found

I was expecting a standard student film, but this was a great short. Crazy how certain artists can show so much promise early on. In front of and behind the camera.

Watching killers of the flower moon.

Did my guy Leo really not get nominated??? My mans killed this role.
he was aight in it. I read that he wasn’t even supposed to have that role but pushed to get it. Thinking he took it from kirsten dunst’s husband, breaking bad todd.

he was aight in it. I read that he wasn’t even supposed to have that role but pushed to get it. Thinking he took it from kirsten dunst’s husband, breaking bad todd.
Leo was originally supposed to play Plemons' character and the investigation into the murders was supposed to be the original focus of the movie, but they switched it up and focused on Leo's character and the murdering he and DeNiro's character committed.

DeNiro did the best acting job in the movie. Pure scumbaggery and evil.

Has anybody ever seen cloud atlas? Can someone rate it on a scale from Matrix to the Adventures of Pluto Nash?

Kind of excited about the Fall Guy. Used to watch the TV show as a kid - seems to have nothing to do with the new movie besides the same title and a stunt man being the main protagonist :lol: But nevertheless looks like an entertaining flick.

Last edited:
Just got hulu (thanks, Christina! 😂🤙)
I've always heard so much buzz about *profanity* Grey's cotdamb Anatomy.
Bruh, this is theeeeeee most dramatic trash I've ever seen. 😂 The most minorest of inconveniences between this crew and it's clutched pearls everywhere. 🤣
Sssssooooo why in the ACTUAL *censored* am I on episode 18 of season THREE?!

Just got hulu (thanks, Christina! 😂🤙)
I've always heard so much buzz about *profanity* Grey's cotdamb Anatomy.
Bruh, this is theeeeeee most dramatic trash I've ever seen. 😂 The most minorest of inconveniences between this crew and it's clutched pearls everywhere. 🤣
Sssssooooo why in the ACTUAL *censored* am I on episode 18 of season THREE?!

*Silently judging*

:smh:

:lol:

Grey’s Anatomy is one of my coworker’s absolute most favorite show and she is known around the office to have the most garbage taste and takes regarding media. An example is she tries to avoid watching movies that won awards because then it will be too artsy and she won’t like it. Most shocking part is she is Gen Z and not a boomer

Back
Top Bottom