Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Damn I bought mine already. If you have a book I guess it's not as bad. But I can't imagine going more than 2 hours before. I'm pissed off that I have to even come an hour early because if I smoke it will wear off before I even get in the movie

Damn 3 hours for the trilogy? Is it sold out? Because I'm probably getting there an hour early or so.

I think most would go to the midnights so the trilogy might be less crowded.

So many things to address!

1.) Dub... Why are you getting high the first time you see the movie? Enjoy the movie we've ALL been waiting for for four years in a sober and relaxed state, and then go catch a matinee next week high haha.

2.) Nowitness I'd probably get paranoid and do the same, but do you really think people are going to get there that early just for good seats? I'd do it for the midnight showing, but not for the trilogy where I'm already clocking damn near 9 hours. And I would so go for that coupon but I already bought my tickets too :/

3.) CP you have 2500 posts in this thread hahahaha

The day's here!

Maaaan people do weird **** and apparently there are already people lining up at the theater I'm going to... :smh:

I feel like my hands are being forced by dudes who will sit in line all day dressed up like Batman and Bane and the Joker...

Maaaan people do weird **** and apparently there are already people lining up at the theater I'm going to... :smh:
I feel like my hands are being forced by dudes who will sit in line all day dressed up like Batman and Bane and the Joker...

For the midnight showing of the Avengers, folks had folding tables, folding stools, and crap. Dudes were playing Yahtzee in line.

That's exactly what happened where I was at too... I feel like this will be just as bad if not worse. If I wasn't on summer break I'd probably have said screw it and just waited a week.

I would just sit in the aisle or staircase whatever u have at the theater. Wouldn't come four hours early for a new kubrick movie

Did you have a billion people "holding spots" in line, too?

A Regal worker finally came out and told people that if they want to stand in line with their friends, they can go to the end and wait with them. Had me :smokin

Thats why im going at 10 in the morning. Betting on the teens sleeping in.

I know it may be blasphemy to write something not related to TDKR in this thread today....but cant wait for Suits tonight. Best show on television currently. :pimp:

Just got here and they started letting people line up 10 minutes ago and there's 100 people in line lmao

Damn, camping out for a movie? :lol:

That's why I try to go to the earliest showing as possible to avoid the hassle.

I seriously doubt though that it's gonna be as chaotic here as it is in the States.

Nos, are you goin to Bridgeport tonight? :nerd:

I think I'm going to try and just catch the matinee at the theatre here in Wilsonville because nobody ever goes there. I'm thinkin I might be able to avoid some of the hassle that way.

Back
Top Bottom