Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I tried, don't find her funny or the show. Seemed a bit all over the place with the format. Like a watered down female version of The Ben Show that just wrapped up a few weeks ago.

xBuddha Blessx   Have you watched the latest ep. of Orphan Black?

They have to keep Helena around 
laugh.gif

If people want a very funny sitcom to watch this summer, catch up on New Girl

Season finale tonight delivered and the whole 2nd season made it probably my favorite sitcom right now.

Season one takes some time but once they hit the back half it's comfortable and found it's groove. Then season two just crushes it.

Season finale tonight delivered and the whole 2nd season made it probably my favorite sitcom right now.

Season one takes some time but once they hit the back half it's comfortable and found it's groove. Then season two just crushes it.

Finale was excellent. Very funny. All the main characters are more developed and funny now. Have to go back and catch some if the eps I missed.

Side note - my office is on street they were driving down at the end of the show, about 2 blocks away from where they were. My son loves that fountain.

If you have one blank wall in your home that you think you need to acquire random pieces of art to fill, think again. Simply slap a Cinematographic Wall Mural up there from PIXERS and you’ll take care of the full thing in one shot. Each of the murals is a fractal ode to a popular film that will completely change the look of any room. Choose from Django Unchained, Drive, The Dark Knight, and a few others all available far larger than your standard Fathead. The cost depends on the size of your wall or how much of it you want to cover, but if you have the cash, we’d think it pretty damn cool to have The Joker splashed across your entire living room.

http://pixersize.com/wallmurals/cinematographics

Seems like the average price for a good size vinyl is at least 50, but pretty cool and there's a bunch of different options and choices.

These might be the stupidest things I've ever seen

Rewatching the Dark Knight Rises since seeing it in theaters

Tom Hardy steals EVERY scene, my god 
eek.gif

Watching Do The Right Thing again. I forgot Sam Jackson is in it. That dude is literally in like everything.

Some very nice kicks in this movie - AJ IV, Air Revolution, Air Trainer SC

Last edited:
I still don't know how to feel about Christian Bale's accent...... 

Came across this, good read why I don't care for Superman much

3 Reasons It's So Hard to Make Superman Interesting

I concur.
Gotta check Orphan Black out, now that The Americans and basketball are over.
You got the same outlook on it as me. When my team is out the season is officially over :smh:
xBuddha Blessx
  Have you watched the latest ep. of Orphan Black?

They have to keep Helena around 
laugh.gif
It's crazy cuz when we last saw her there was a mystery there but I forgot about her and stopped caring then she comes back and I'm loving her :lol: She is wild. The tail scene then she goes clubbing like it's nothing :lol: Weirdly interesting.

I posted a while back I've already changed my opinion of Sarah being the OG.

It felt a bit forced that the chick Cosima approached happened to be all apart of the conspiracy though and this Neolution dude running it doesn't completely strike me as the mastermind behind all this.

Oh and I've already fell in love with Tatiana Maslany, so much talent. Hope they bring in more characters for her to play next season.

Last edited:
Anybody else find Amy Schumer attractive? She has this weird, sex appeal to her. Maybe it's because my man Dolph Ziggler smashed (avy check)

From Dusk Till Dawn is such a fun movie to watch. easily my favorite Clooney role

Agreed.

Several times I have put that film in with friends who have never seen it. I sit there the first hour, hour fifteen, everyone watchin, everything good, and then the bar scene happens, and I watch all the reactions, people always ask, did we switch movies or somethin? Somethin happen, is the disk broke? You change the channel? :lol:

To add to fav Clooney role, might I also add favorite Salma role, ever. Like, ever ever.

Ever.

That scene, is the peak of women, imo. It simply does not get any finer than what that woman looked the day they filmed that. There wasn't a flaw to be found. Anyone that has touched that should just retire then and there, everyone else will be a letdown.

i started watching arrested development yesterday. that episode with the flamer and michael cera being mr manager of the banana stand was solid. love how his awkwardness fits in so well with the show/wincest.

Last edited:
JJ Abrams' recent appearance on the Jon Stewart show talking about Star Trek & Star Wars... Some funny ish during the interview...

Last edited:
might I also add favorite Salma role, ever. Like, ever ever.

Ever.

That scene, is the peak of women, imo. It simply does not get any finer than what that woman looked the day they filmed that. There wasn't a flaw to be found. Anyone that has touched that should just retire then and there, everyone else will be a letdown.
as much as i love her in that movie.. i think i would still go with desperado.. i could easily watch this all day:

also, knowing tarantino's foot fetish.. i know he either had rodriguez write 'that' part in OR he didnt take a dime from the movie because of it (however much he did with the film.. acting, writing, whatever)

Last edited:
Trailer for JJ Abram's new show on Fox, Almost Human starring Karl Urban who has no regard for AI... Good to see Michael Ealy getting a gig like this.

synopsis -
Executive-produced by Emmy Award winner J.J. Abrams (“Fringe,” “Lost,” the “Star Trek” and “Mission: Impossible” franchises) and creator J.H. Wyman (“Fringe,” “The Mexican”) and starring Karl Urban (“Star Trek”), Michael Ealy (“Sleeper Cell,” “Common Law”) and Emmy Award nominee Lili Taylor (“Six Feet Under,”), ALMOST HUMAN is a high-tech, high-stakes action drama set 35 years in the future, when police officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. An unlikely partnership is forged when a part-machine cop (Urban) is forced to pair with a part-human robot (Ealy) as they fight crime and investigate a deeper cover-up in a futuristic new world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom