Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anchorman: The Legend Continues trailer coming tomorrow.

Should I start the mission impossible quadrilogy or start the Hannibal tv series?

I'm in the mood for some suspense/thriller.

Last edited:
When did NBC start allowing so much gore?

I've seen more gore in Hannibal than I've seen in Dexter.

Isn't network tv supposed to have less gore that premium tv?

iYen - I think FCC standards allow for gore to be shown at the 10PM hour but not actual killing. I could be wrong. Also with their ratings faltering, I think they're willing to try anything.

Random thought - If Warner Bros follows up on Nolan's idea of Robin Blake, I'd like to see him become Nightwing & have the movie's antagonist be Deathstroke. :smokin

That trailer moved me.

I can already tell that this is going to be one of my favorite films of the year. Can't wait.

That movie does look good venom but I'm proly not going to see it in theaters (unless it get's stellar reviews). For the non summer action fare, I'm going to see The Way Way Back & The Kings Of Summer.

Last edited:
Produced by Ice-T, this Iceberg Slim doc entitled Iceberg Slim: Portrait of a Pimp will be released July 12th via onDemand. Features commentary by Snoop Lion, Henry Rollins (huh?!), Chris Rock, & Quincy Jones among others. Should be interesting to watch especially if you liked Pimps Up **** Down.

Just got two free passes to see a screening of The To Do List this Tuesday. It doesn't come out until July 26th :pimp:

Bill Hader's in it. Maeybe from Arrested Development. Rachel Bilson.

Last edited:
That movie does look good venom but I'm proly not going to see it in theaters (unless it get's stellar reviews). For the non summer action fare, I'm going to see The Way Way Back & The Kings Of Summer.

Well it's made by the team who was in charge of 500 Days of Summer and Smashed, two of my favorite films.

It won the lead character awards at Sundance and I've heard nothing but GLOWING reviews of the film from my colleagues in the media. I was credentialed to cover Sundance this year and didn't go because it conflicted with a trip to the pro bowl that I won in Hawaii.

I regret not going on the strength of this film.

Aug 2 where are you!!

Well it's made by the team who was in charge of 500 Days of Summer and Smashed, two of my favorite films.

It won the lead character awards at Sundance and I've heard nothing but GLOWING reviews of the film from my colleagues in the media. I was credentialed to cover Sundance this year and didn't go because it conflicted with a trip to the pro bowl that I won in Hawaii.

I regret not going on the strength of this film.

Aug 2 where are you!!

If you haven't been to Hawaii before, you had to choose that trip. Pro Bowl is just meh to me, but getting to go to the actual game has to be fun. Will you get credentialed again for next year's Sundance? Hope you do...

Back
Top Bottom