Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Which movie should I watch?

Kung Fu Hustle or God Bless America?

I'm in the mood for some lulz.

I've already seen kfh, but that was a long time ago.

Drinking Buddies looks amazing and I will probably get slapped multiple times for watching Anna and Olivia on screen.

And another preview I noticed after was I Give It a Year with Rose Byrne, and that looks outstanding as well.

Need to keep an eye out for those.

That looks pretty good

good to see the dumb and dumber sequel is coming after all.

should be hilarious. the prequel dont count :lol:

I miss movies like The Brothers, The Best Man, and The Wood

You (as well as my wife & I) are in luck because Malcolm Lee (Spike's cousin) is finally making a follow-up to the movie. I posted the trailer several pages back but here it is again. Nia Long looks even better now. :smokin

The latest supercut from Slacktory's youtube page. This one is devoted to gunplay in cinema history. I love seeing these supercuts. Love the Vivaldi as the soundtrack...

Last edited:
First trailer for jOBS starring Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs - http://afterthecut.com/2013/06/21/first-trailer-for-jobs-starring-ashton-kutcher/

Might see this in theaters, not too sure.

Is this Kutcher though? Spot on if it is :wow:

You (as well as my wife & I) are in luck because Malcolm Lee (Spike's cousin) is finally making a follow-up to the movie. I posted the trailer several pages back but here it is again. Nia Long looks even better now. :smokin

Nice! Was thinking about it last week when I caught it on TV

Late pass but I got around to watching Into Darkness :wow: :pimp: :smokin Everything I wanted and more. The epicness of Star Trek all over again. The call backs to the original movies with scenes and dialogue. Just ******g great.
Yeah me too. I don't know where some of these directors are at or what they're doing. Where's John Singleton? :nerd: (not ignoring McQueen btw) Wish Spike would make more movies. Also I'm not just saying only black directors have to do it. I'd wish all types of directors would try to do movies in that vein if they're up to it.

This is cool and I'll watch it but I want new movies, new stories not just sequels. It's the best way to bring in new actors of all backgrounds to our attention.

Last edited:
Who was that dude at the end of the credits? I don't even care to be spoiled because this movie sucked.

Who was that dude at the end of the credits? I don't even care to be spoiled because this movie sucked.

No one's really sure. Could be Norman Ozborne (seems to be the popular theory) but not 100% on that.

MrONeg- Where are you bruh, it's Big Brother season

I'm tellin ya, he hasn't posted in quite a while, we sure he ain't in jail or nothin?

I'm tryna see his Fast 6 and Man of Steel reviews and dude M.I.A. :smh:

about to watch world war z in 3d. hope its good.
i liked it but i hate when they focused on his family. his damn daughter was almost as annoying as dakota fanning in war of the worlds...just schrill high pitched screams...

about to watch world war z in 3d. hope its good.

i liked it but i hate when they focused on his family. his damn daughter was almost as annoying as dakota fanning in war of the worlds...just schrill high pitched screams...

i know what you mean. just got out. i liked the movie. a lot of suspense. i havent read the book. im assuming there will be another part based on the ending. can anyone confirm this?

watched spring breakers.... if you're watching for vanessa hudgens , then brace your matt bonners 
pimp.gif

overall much like a movie like "kids" its over the top dialogue that nobody

say's theres a inherent phoniness about it , ....james franco's performance

was odd...i didn't believe him.....but i was glad he was there....he's only

in the movie for like 30 minutes so he doesn't  quite steal the show

the cinematography was dope , had that florida trashy x paradise feel

but overall its good film making ...those who are familiar with harmony korine

it's pretty much nothing you haven't already seen

all in all it was good and is shot beautifully ...recommended bro's

Last edited:
How was Selena?
she looked legit 6 years younger then her real age during the movie....it

was hella awkward seeing her smoke a cigarette , she aint in the whole thing

though......

also the britney spears scene.....for a 1995-2004 pop culture aficionado ,james franco ,

vanessa hudgens , riff raff fan and a fan of good cinematography ....that may have been

the most enjoyable scene of 2013 

Back
Top Bottom