Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

These new Batmans weren't as fun as the older ones. I still liked them, but as ii understand 'tone' it's the overall mood of the film, whether its a suspense film and the time is 'tension' or whether or it's a comic book movie and the tone is 'fun' or 'dark'...

That being said, Simpsons 1st few seasons were excellent, subtle. These new seasons have changed. One dude opened my eyes and I dislike him for it.

^ The first one was a pleasant surprise. This second one looks very compelling... We humans sure know how to provoke war don't we? It's the one thing we've been good at since the dawn of time... :rolleyes

Last edited:
:pimp:

I loved the first one.. and I assumed the second would be just as good. So far I'm not disappointed.

So Chris Hemsworth has been offered the lead Mel Gibson role in a Lethal Weapon reboot directed by Justin Lin?!?! Hollywood has indeed run out of ideas... :rolleyes

Hemsworth is dope tho.
Ever since I saw Rush it made me look forward to anything him and Daniel Bruhl act in.

Well, anything except boring *** looking Thor movies.

Last edited:
I am so hyped for Rise of Planet of the Apes...and...I can't lie...very happy to see they didn't have Franco come back, we going to need more than one goofy  facial expression this movie.

S4 of The Wire :pimp: Probably my fav season so far since the 1st one. The focus on the education and the kids made me miss elementary school and jhs :lol:

Namond ***** made but at least he owned up to it in the end. I use to mad kids like him and recall a few mothers just like his mom. Right before realizing Michael was molested I had a good laugh in him thinking Wise was sus :lol: I use to know a few kids like Dukie too :lol: Don't feel bad for that snitching kid though

School system all types of fail :smh:

Prop Joe was ******* hilarious. He fronting on Marlo like he got a source in the police and thne son just calls them up doing voices talking about I'm attorney Mr. so and so with Pepper, Pepper & Bayleaf :rofl:

Crazy to me how Omar is such a genius to be able to get these guys just as planned every damn time. Son got more patience and careful planning than the police on the detail.

Hemsworth is dope tho.
Ever since I saw Rush it made me look forward to anything him and Daniel Bruhl act in.

Well, anything except boring *** looking Thor movies.
Hemsworth is okay, pretty good actor but he can't be no damn Riggs. Like that is actually insulting the more It hink about it. Can't say I'd watch a movie just for him. He does need to up his profile as far as quality work goes. Add to that resume. A remake of Lethal Weapon is not it though.

Last edited:
I just finished the first season of The Wire. I don't see the hype at all. The English detective is awful. The lesbian is pretty bad too. I've heard season four is when it gets good, also heard that season 2 is mad boring.

What exactly makes Lethal Weapon unique other than the cast?

If it's not gonna have Mel or Danny in it just call it something else :lol:

If you think about it, Mel is pretty much the perfect actor to play Riggs since Riggs is supposed to be a little crazy and Gibson is, in fact, crazy.

I think I`ll be more pissed about a Lethal Weapon remake than I was about the Jaden Smith Karate Kid abomination.

What`s next Big Trouble In Little China starring Chris Evans as Jack Burton?

I'm a big fan of the 80's movies. From the terrible costumes to the ridiculous dialogue. I loved it all.

If you think about it, Mel is pretty much the perfect actor to play Riggs since Riggs is supposed to be a little crazy and Gibson is, in fact, crazy.

Yeah, Hemsworth seems like the wrong kinda dude for the role. Too tame. If it's really gonna happen, someone like Tom Hardy would make more sense.

But since Justin Lin would be directing it...none of that really matters. :lol:

It's probably gonna be a F&F clone. PG-13 and all.

I just can't help but yell at my screen and call Josh Radnor an absolute idiot whenever I watch Liberal Arts.

I know.. how could you turn down Elizabeth Olsen in that movie?

Screen-Shot-2012-09-19-at-12.12.11.png

Liberal.Arts.2012.720p.BRrip.x264.GAZ.YIFY%5B21-32-36%5D.JPG

tumblr_mao5yjitM91re1a3so1_500.gif

Who do you guys think had the greatest character development of any movie? I gotta go with Pacino as M. Coreleone

Just...incredible everytime i watch Godfather 1

Last edited:
^ I'd say Vtio over Michael. He gambled everything to come over & start a life for his family here & ended up becoming the head of a family. :rolleyes

He was a leader you could love so to speak.

I think that topic is hard to do though. Too many examples to say one is the greatest.

My two cents? Maybe Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird & maybe Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden in Fight Club...

Last edited:
Heads up
 SAN FRANCISCO — Netflix is raising its Internet video prices by $1 per month for new customers and giving its current U.S. subscribers a two-year break from the higher rates.

The changes mean anyone signing up for Netflix's video subscription service beginning Friday will pay $9 per month for in the U.S. The old price of $8 per month will continue until May 2016 for Netflix's existing 36 million U.S. subscribers.

Subscription prices also will be increasing by the equivalent of about $1 month in Netflix's markets outside the U.S. The company ended March with nearly 13 million international customers in more than 40 countries.

Back
Top Bottom