Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Daria was a cool show man. Need to finish the series stopped when computers were being phased in on the show. Only because it got pulled from syndication on TV.

I liked Daria. Good show.

I know Beavis and Butthead had some new episodes a few years ago. They only brought it back for those few episodes?

Would like to see Aeon Flux or Maxx have new episodes.

jake 
smokin.gif
 . i see you pleighboi. still pissed at that dumb ending to prisoners 
mean.gif

It's Jake, with breasts man. Ain't nobody lookin at that girl like that. :lol:

She was the only flaw in The Dark Knight, why Joker call her beautiful, and didn't anybody at that party object?

This all of this.. How you have Bruce Wayne (dude who could have any woman he wants) and Harvey dent feenin over that frog

:smh:

:stoneface:

I love Friday Night Lights so much.

Few shows were as sincere and genuine... and hit you hard with their emotional moments time after time. The first season might always be my favorite, but they really hit their strides in the later seasons. The shortened seasons and fewer episodes made a lot more sense for this kind of show.

And I still say it's arguably the best pilot I've ever seen. Sets the tone, hits all the marks, and leaves you with a gut punch that makes you want to come back and see what happens.

Season 1 will always be my favorite, but some of the character moments later on were so good. Especially for Matt and Tim in Season 4

tumblr_mh0a9jgTTS1qmzknko1_250.gif
tumblr_mh0a9jgTTS1qmzknko2_250.gif

tumblr_mh0a9jgTTS1qmzknko3_250.gif
tumblr_mh0a9jgTTS1qmzknko4_250.gif

tumblr_mh0a9jgTTS1qmzknko5_250.gif
tumblr_mh0a9jgTTS1qmzknko6_250.gif

:frown:

Last edited:
I love Friday Night Lights so much.

Few shows were as sincere and genuine... and hit you hard with their emotional moments time after time. The first season might always be my favorite, but they really hit their strides in the later seasons. The shortened seasons and fewer episodes made a lot more sense for this kind of show.

And I still say it's arguably the best pilot I've ever seen. Sets the tone, hits all the marks, and leaves you with a gut punch that makes you want to come back and see what happens.
I've been meaning to get around on it on Netflix....

any negatives to taking it all in, in a Netflix binge??

Nope, it's a great show regardless of how you watch it. The only warning is to keep watching despite the rough spots in season 2. A couple of weaker stories and it suffered from the writers strike.

Nope, it's a great show regardless of how you watch it. The only warning is to keep watching despite the rough spots in season 2. A couple of weaker stories and it suffered from the writers strike.
If I can get through the last few seasons of Dexter and True Blood respectively
mean.gif
I think I can push through FNL.

I didn't mind finishing Dexter, I stopped ten minutes in on this final season of TrueBlood though. Quit on MadMen ep 2 or 3 this past season as well.

Hustle and flow has been on showtime the last couple of weeks.. I find myself watching bits and pieces every time it's on..

Love that the grizz play whoop that trick at their games

Y'all are better men than me.. I gave up on true blood along time ago.. Even all the grade A talent couldn't save it (and by talent, I mean the fine women getting nude).. Now I hear they are toying with the Jessica nudes :smh:

Never got into dexter or weeds

Last edited:
Vernon is by far my favorite character on You're the Worst. He and a ex a need more screen time.
Becca is my style all day. That blonde ball field, I'm in yesterday

explosions in the sky really set the tone for FNL

i posted in here that i started FNL a few weeks/months back. after i hit season 2 i stopped. i couldn't get over the hump :lol:

season 1 was too good.

Last edited:
While I find the concept intriguing and the cast seems solid enough, I can't help but thinking this new Gotham series coming on Fox is going to be a disappointment. Seems to me they're taking too much on. Basically doing a pre-origin story that involves pretty much all the most iconic characters from the Batman cannon. I hope they pull it off, but my expectations aren't high. Anyone else feel the same way?

Back
Top Bottom