Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Big short 8/8

Very very interesting, you will learn a lot about the market crash while also being entertained

If they got will Smith and jazzy jeff to close out Coachella I might cop the tickets

Summertime
Just the two of us
Parents don't understand
Boom ,shake the room
Getting Jiggy
Switch
Will2k
Welcome to miami
Wild Wild West
Men in black
fresh prince theme song with carlton special appearance

Last edited:
If they got will Smith and jazzy jeff to close out Coachella I might cop the tickets

Summer time
Just the two of ud
Parents don't understand
Getting Jiggy
Switch
Will2k
Welcome to miami
Wild Wild West
Men in black

pimp.gif

I'm thinking huge budget too , mad back up dancers going ham for like a minute after the song ends with the instrumental riding out . Bunch of lighting and pyrotechnics :pimp:

Last edited:

Summertime
Just the two of us
Parents don't understand
Boom ,shake the rom
Getting Jiggy
Switch
Will2k
Welcome to miami
Wild Wild West
Men in black

And Jaiden would be nowhere near his dad's stage

I've just watched 10 minutes of the Adam Sandler movie Blended - one of the worst movies I've ever seen. And I'm surprised it didn't get more flack for the ridiculous Africa stereotypes in the film.

I've just watched 10 minutes of the Adam Sandler movie Blended - one of the worst movies I've ever seen. And I'm surprised it didn't get more flack for the ridiculous Africa stereotypes in the film.

anyone that was going to complain, didn't watch the movie and never planned on it.

Yea I'm on season 3. Can we point out that 3 (4 if you count the movies) actors from Spartacus play DC villains?

Crixus - Deathstroke (Arrow)
Ashur - Captian Boomerang (Arrow)
Varro - Captian Boomerang (Suicide Squad)
Spartacus (Liam McIntyre) - Weather Wizard (Flash)

Wonder if anyone else will join them

Wow, I don't follow any of those shows you mentioned but Spartacus has a large pool of talent and since watching it I have noticed its actors every where. Especially the women.

I'm on the ep now where Crixus and Spartacus face Theokoles in the Primus with the hopes of rain from the sacrifice of blood.

I still remember watching this ep like it was yesterday. I was so pumped. I sold 100k in jobs that next day, I went to work with purpose man.

I miss this show, the rewatch has been better than I would have thought. I missed so much the first time around.

Yea I'm on season 3. Can we point out that 3 (4 if you count the movies) actors from Spartacus play DC villains?

Wow, I don't follow any of those shows you mentioned but Spartacus has a large pool of talent and since watching it I have noticed its actors every where. Especially the women.

I'm on the ep now where Crixus and Spartacus face Theokoles in the Primus with the hopes of rain from the sacrifice of blood.

I still remember watching this ep like it was yesterday. I was so pumped. I sold 100k in jobs that next day, I went to work with purpose man.

I miss this show, the rewatch has been better than I would have thought. I missed so much the first time around.

Yeah I tend to watch a lot of comic book properties, sci fi, crime or high fantasy tv shows/movies.

Also Crixus (Manu Bennett) has a new show on MTV Shannara Chronicles. High Fantasy. Watched the first two episodes and its not bad.

Yeah I tend to watch a lot of comic book properties, sci fi, crime or high fantasy tv shows/movies.

Also Crixus (Manu Bennett) has a new show on MTV Shannara Chronicles. High Fantasy. Watched the first two episodes and its not bad.

Mira (Katrina Law) is also on arrow.
Navea (Cynthia Addai-Robinson) plays amanda waller on arrow
Gannicus da Gawd's blonde wifey was on Enter The Badlands
Gannicus was on Strike Back

Back
Top Bottom