Oh Snap!

this is going to take some getting used to. but glad we're off that POS platform that is yuku. thanks meth and to the others working to provide us with the best online community experience they can offer. cheers. 

Gonna have to get use to this. Already miss the old site. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif

this is gonna take me some time to get use to. it caught me off guard when i first logged on the site. I was like WTH is this? the setup is kinda strange though. it seems difficult to find the forum section. it's probably not since i haven't explored this new site fully yet but i'll see.

Not enough :wow:'s for the moment.

I'm gonna miss the old layout though. I grew up on that ****, man.

I think we should've had more of a heads up though. This is gonna be a shock to everyone that didn't see 'The Decision' thread you made on Yuku, Meth.

EDIT: My true post count shows now. Wow.
same. its like we moved out of the childhood home into the big city

Welcome!

We've poured so much time and care into crafting this new site for you.  I hope you enjoy it.  However, we'd like to encourage all feedback regarding the new site to the New Platform Questions and Feedback forum.

We know - or, at least, we hope - there's going to be a lot of excitement surrounding the new forums, but we don't want it to crush all of the great ongoing discussions that we're carrying over from the old site (which, by the way, is no minor miracle!)
Whats up Meth. Are there any important new features we should be up on right out of the gate? I see the reputation thing now and assume that increases as people 'thumb up' our posts?

it is different im sure everyone will get used to it. Seems to have a reputation function also which will be useful as long as it isnt abused. Thumbs up to meth and anyone else involved 

I wish I could have experienced this change on my older account! Here is to a new beginning!

testing 1 2 3

where's my avy?

lost half my post count.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom