Oh Snap!

dg74gm.jpg

Like others have said, might take some time to get accustomed to but at least now we'll be able to post whenever major events on T.V are on and people wanna talk about it without having posts disappear/not show. 

At least they transferred post count and the existing threads over. I thought we were gonna start from scratch completely /img/vbsmilies/smilies/laugh.gif

Its not all basic anymore..I like this 

Who do I talk to abt my post count though?

Last edited:
Couple quick points!

1. Animated Gifs have been tunred on and will be working once it goes through the cache. 

2. For those of you using the bbcode markups for smileys, please note that if you click "preferences" at the bottom of a thread

you will be able to change you default editor with the options of a bbcode editor or a wysiwyg editor.

You can also access this preferences menu from your profile.

damn this is mad different lol. liked the simply look better but just gotta get used to this.

Hate all the little birds and white spots, but the site is awesome other than that!

this is gonna take me some time to get use to. it caught me off guard when i first logged on the site. I was like WTH is this? the setup is kinda strange though. it seems difficult to find the forum section. it's probably not since i haven't explored this new site fully yet but i'll see.
.gifs not working for me either
Huddler's aware of that and they're working on it.  The platform default is to disable those.  I know you guys can't live without them.  Hang in there.  

Back
Top Bottom