Ok. The Music Forum Will Cease To Exist If We Don't Get Our Act Together.

Man too many dudes in General talking reckless about how the Music forum is like NT's gutter and such. Why do some people feel the need to brag about the dirt they do or $@% they have observed go down?
This.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by RellNye

Niketalker23 is lame as hell for that thread son. I'm so mad right now, I can't even type what I want to say. I'll pay someone $100 to two piece him real talk.

...? Elaboration NEEDED.
I believe it was earlier this week, this dude went and made a thread in General (where all the mods and admins frequently check out) to complainabout the music forum because no one listens to the music he likes. You had other anti-music forum people just e-snitching about what happens in here (profanelanguage, etc.).

Niketalker23 is lame as hell for that thread son. I'm so mad right now, I can't even type what I want to say. I'll pay someone $100 to two piece him real talk.

...? Elaboration NEEDED.

son made a thread asking for sub forums in the music forum.......

I don't even know what to say about that dude...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the thought of assaulting someone over a e forum...

wait this isnt the first time
laugh.gif

...? Elaboration NEEDED.
I believe it was earlier this week, this dude went and made a thread in General (where all the mods and admins frequently check out) to complain about the music forum because no one listens to the music he likes. You had other anti-music forum people just e-snitching about what happens in here (profane language, etc.).
No, no, no.

That's not the reason.

Mods been focusing on the Music forum before that.

That's what started this? Wow.

What up fellas? Music forum was my first home, but I've left ya'll the hell alone for a while. You know a dude got 2 strikes, and I can't go. Ifyou can't change the people around you, change the people around you.

But with that said, I'm not really in the know, but I'm sure whatever goes down will be passed onto me.

I know there are a bunch of other forums dedicated to music, and I feel as if it would be real dope if we all migrated at once, on some trail of tears typestuff. We could have a prefix and a suffix added to our user names to let cat's know that we're about to Stanfield the game. But it won't workwithout everybody.

What do you say fellas, (and snoop) ya'll ready to tool up?

Originally Posted by Wings90

That's what started this? Wow.
Nah, But it was a combination of events that's been going on here.

Originally Posted by Myron Rhodes

...? Elaboration NEEDED.
I believe it was earlier this week, this dude went and made a thread in General (where all the mods and admins frequently check out) to complain about the music forum because no one listens to the music he likes. You had other anti-music forum people just e-snitching about what happens in here (profane language, etc.).
No, no, no.

That's not the reason.

it was that + the thread when Illionaire got banned

Damn, the music forum hasn't taken a hit like this since premo55 left.

And that other dude, Remarks. He used to be in here HEAVY

But whenever the idea is official let a brother know. I'll keep tabs on this thread.

Originally Posted by Myron Rhodes

...? Elaboration NEEDED.
No, no, no.

That's not the reason.

Yeah they have Dre but that was one of the nails in the coffin. When was the last time someone got in trouble here over something? It was aminute. After that thread was made thats when BlazerNT21PPS whatever his name is started going hard in here. The last time we were told by Meth to cool it wasover the music issue. That was over a month ago. From then to now, music was mod free.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Niketalker23 is lame as hell for that thread son. I'm so mad right now, I can't even type what I want to say. I'll pay someone $100 to two piece
him real talk.
I don't even know what to say about that dude...
laugh.gif

Careful now.

Homie got an itchy trigger finger on the 'report' button.

pm me or odrama for the addy

see ya'll there it will be nice to get the music forum poppin over there, i haven't been in here for a while because i heard about the slaughter thathappened over the swearing in videos.

FTR, that thread wasn't locked over there because he was getting roasted. it just wasn't funny and went no where. "roast the person aboveyou" FTW
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom