Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

When Parker is hitting shots and getting to the rim, the Spurs won't lose. But the Thunder big men are just unable to slow him down off the screens tonight.
When he is on like he is tonight, most unstoppable team in the League.

laugh.gif
at them trying to go at Peter Rabbit. They not knowin' and
laugh.gif
at yall acting like Perkins, Ibaka, Collison, Durant, Fisher, etc. are wide open under the basket or on cuts or something and Russ is just waving them off. When the play fails to develop, and KD can't get cleanly open because he doesn't seal his man behind him and guys are allowed to grind on him like they're in a nightclub, Russ should just stand there and take the shotclock violation

Westbrook is just not the answer...when Harden and Ibaka contract comes up, they cant afford all four. They gotta trade him because he just doesnt get the team involved its hard to watch. He can score and all that, but cant run a team

Originally Posted by psk2310

Damn Big J 33, you need to go work for the Romney campaign, maybe you can make some excuses for him too. He looks like he needs your help to...
Thanks for the political humor, Jay Leno. They are excuses, but just because it's an excuse doesn't mean it's automatically wrong. 
Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Here comes the "nobody could get open" defense on Russell's continuous polarizing decision making.
He absolutely needs to improve his decision making, no one would deny that.. but I don't see how someone can say Durant doesn't struggle to get open at times (or it eats up the entire play clock), or the rest of the Thunder just stands around while Harden/Russ/Durant tries to make something happen.

Originally Posted by illwill24

Westbrook is just not the answer...when Harden and Ibaka contract comes up, they cant afford all four. They gotta trade him because he just doesnt get the team involved its hard to watch. He can score and all that, but cant run a team

just signed a 5yr extension. Passed to Sef on the first play of the half, passes up an open 3, hesitates, bricks, as Duncan comes out and contests

It's like the Spurs have 6 players on the court, on both ends

this dude Westbrook dosent understand that you have the best scorer in the league on his team. Maybe you should pass it to him

eek.gif
SA is putting on a clinic out there. Good lord. Welp Spurs vs. Heat should be a veddy good series to watch.

That's how an offense is run... I love teams that can play basketball... Wow, this is a clinic so far...

^
Series is not over yet.

Straight Surgical by the Spurs though....Loving it!
pimp.gif

PO

laugh.gif

Bynum and Pau? No problem.

Diaw and Duncan? Too much!
laugh.gif

Diaw continues to show how talented he really is. So talented. Too bad he's not 15-20 lbs lighter.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by buggz05

Thunder aint winning this game. I wouldn't be surprised if they get sweeped. I can't say I see the Thunder ever winning a championship with Scott Brooks.
I told you to change the sig. FOOLISH.
This sig is still factual though. You don't wear spurs when it's lightning unless you wan't grey hair the rest of your whole life (if you're lucky). Also the Thunder talent can always pull through. That's how they got where they are now.

Originally Posted by kevi

this dude Westbrook dosent understand that you have the best scorer in the league on his team. Maybe you should pass it to him
hahah i think the same thing some times... i think he really tries to outshine KD

Back
Top Bottom