Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Sonics fans have no one to blame but themselves. If they stuck around and support their team by going to the game when the Sonics were 3-28 maybe this ceremony would still be on their floor right now
[h3][/h3][h3][font=arial, sans-serif]ig·no·rant[/font][/h3][h3][font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font][/h3][h3][font=arial, sans-serif]Adjective:[/font][/h3][h3][font=arial, sans-serif]Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.[/font][/h3]

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

shut up Kerr. Phil wouldn't have lost 4 in a row.

I don't know what Kerr said, but didn't he lose 4 in a row last year? Again I have no idea what he said. 

Again all SA fans good effort good job, good effort good job. Manu, flop yo butt on home. Parker, check your mouth for blood one more time. Jackson, go punch your mother. Duncan, you did nothing all series so your cool. Greg pop, yo face is nasty

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

shut up Kerr. Phil wouldn't have lost 4 in a row.

He did last year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

Props to OKC, they were the better team and earned their trip to the finals
pimp.gif

Amazing they beat the three teams that ruled the western conference finals the past decade
Yup, to be the best you gotta beat the best. And now it looks like they're gonna face the East's last champs.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Duncan passing the torch to Durant... 
pimp.gif

frown.gif
It's sort of fitting how they've made it by knocking off the 3 perennial "old guard" teams of the West...Dallas, LA, SA. They've all passed the torch.
pimp.gif

I was dead !++ wrong about the series though and you wouldn't have told me otherwise after the first 2 games. I thought the Spurs were on one of those missions that couldn't be stopped but props to them OKC boys...let them young @$!#%$ cook.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

RIP Spurs 
gregg-popovich-facepalm.gif
laugh.gif
I love this dude Pop man. (pause)

Congrats OKC fans. Nice to see two of my favorite players (Russ and Harden) in the Finals. And as much as I don't like Durant, he played hard. Can't deny him that.

couple of things I would like to say
1.) even though the Bulls are my favorite team, the Thunder is my second favorite so im mad happy for them

2.) Durant is humble and has a hard work ethic. not to mention dude is lethal, dude's going to get a ring before Lebron and that's icing on the cake

3.) To the fans of Seattle, you may not have the Sonics/ Thunder anymore, but at least you guys have.....the Space Needle 
laugh.gif

As much as I like KD/the Thunder I really feel the refs decided the outcome of this game. Calls such as the Harden flop during the made 3 completely ended any momentum the Spurs had going for them. BUT I also believe the Spurs were too panicky and the sequence of missed threes at the end of the game proves that they were not closing this game.

KD
pimp.gif

Congrats to OKC for their first trip to the Finals. Many more to come im sure.

Let's slow down with all the talk about them easily beating either team from the East though. The Finals will go at least six with either team.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Sonics fans have no one to blame but themselves. If they stuck around and support their team by going to the game when the Sonics were 3-28 maybe this ceremony would still be on their floor right now
[h3][/h3][h3][font=arial, sans-serif]ig·no·rant[/font][/h3][h3][font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font][/h3][h3][font=arial, sans-serif]Adjective:[/font][/h3][h3][font=arial, sans-serif]Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.[/font][/h3]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

SAS came out hot but we know that rarely ever lasts a full 48 in the playoffs. Hope they're ready to play defense in the 2nd half. I expect either Harden or Russ to step us as KD does his thing.

Been a good game so far.
pimp.gif

It's like I said and been saying. SAS just wasn't battle tested enough these playoffs and OKC punched them in the mouth for 4 games straight.

Jackson did his thing surprisingly, brought out the GSW Cap'n Jack, too bad '99 Timmy aint follow along with a consistent Parker.

Great game.

Originally Posted by juicyju

Props to OKC, they were the better team and earned their trip to the finals
pimp.gif

Amazing they beat the three teams that ruled the western conference finals the past decade

Yeah, especially dispatching the Mavs and LA.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SA though 
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's all good.

great game and series. Spurs had a heck of a run but they couldn't keep up with the young guys. too bad the NBA won't let Boston win, Stern is not having OKC vs BOS as his final. I hate MIA, but LBJ/WADE vs KD/RUSS will sell the tickets for the NBA! I HOPE IM WRONG THO lol

I respect OKC. If Boston wins I hope yall destroy those %$@*+**.

In the Playoffs, the team that wins on the road, wins the series and the Thunder proved that once again.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by tim teufel

As much as I respect the celtics and heat makes no difference they will get spanked by the thunder

How do you people figure that?

Due to the FACT they jut beat the Mavericks, Lakers, and Spurs.The Miami Heat lack a team and a coach. While the celtics do not have the legs or depth. Both teams lack a big man that is why KG is having his way with the heat will not be the same against the thunder too much depth.  May I add Thunder will have home court advantage last time I checked they are undefeated at home.

At the same time everybody is propping the okc fans before they've went through any trouble or terrible times. Get back to me about the best fans in the nba when they don't make the playoffs for a decade? But for now, the energy of the crowd is amazing

Back
Top Bottom