Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Sonics fans have no one to blame but themselves. If they stuck around and support their team by going to the game when the Sonics were 3-28 maybe this ceremony would still be on their floor right now

**%% outta here with that dumb $%%#

He's kinda right though.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Shouts to Scotty Brooks... Dude really impressed me with his demeanor and adjustments being down 2-0. Salute.
I've been %!%!+!@! on him for a while (still think most of the time his team wins in spite of him, not because of him) but the adjustment of going small saved them. Should've done it sooner but I won't nitpick.
laugh.gif

....congrats, Congrats, CONGRATS to OKC! great game from both sides. i grew up hating the Spurs but grew into having the highest respect for them, their style of play, and their coach.

...i feel sorry for them, very hurt to see the torch passed, but it had to be passed at some point. at least the Spurs went down fighting.

Sonics fans have no one to blame but themselves. If they stuck around and support their team by going to the game when the Sonics were 3-28 maybe this ceremony would still be on their floor right now

Shut up you @#$#@$

4th Q PF's called

SA: 11
OKC: 5

Total Game FT Attempts

SA: 18
OKC: 31

It's frustrating to see. Oh well. That' my final words.

PO

was just thinking if the celtics make the finals, would be pretty emotional for perkins going against his old team in the finals.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

He's kinda right though.

No hes not

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Shouts to Scotty Brooks... Dude really impressed me with his demeanor and adjustments being down 2-0. Salute.
I've been %!%!+!@! on him for a while (still think most of the time his team wins in spite of him, not because of him) but the adjustment of going small saved them. Should've done it sooner but I won't nitpick.
laugh.gif
Agreed. Word for word.
He had a couple great plays too in the 4th.

MAAAANNNN, if the Thunder win the Title this year, the whole city of Seattle will be on suicide watch

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

He's kinda right though.

He really isn't though, seriously.

Originally Posted by PO2345

4th Q PF's called

SA: 11
OKC: 5

Total Game FT Attempts

SA: 18
OKC: 31

It's frustrating to see. Oh well. That' my final words.

PO

Can you imagine the tenor of this thread if you replaced OKC with MIA? Inconsistent sports fans will be inconsistent.With that said, OKC won this game with an incredible 3rd quarter. Refs didn't help SAS but OKC just played better and made the shots. SAS didn't do enough in the second half to win this game.

Originally Posted by KMante

MAAAANNNN, if the Thunder win the Title this year, the whole city of Seattle will be on suicide watch
Nah man, we'll just all hop on the first Alaska Airline flight and riot the city. Don't be surprised if we kidnap Clay Bennett and hang em on the space needle. 

Only person I like is KD on thunder all those other dudes can @#%# off especially fish punk @$#..if Boston wins tomorrow I hope they take the chip..yeah I'm salty

Mavs
Lakers
Spurs
Celtics or Heat

Damn man thats one of the toughest roads to a title in the past 15 years
sick.gif
sick.gif

I am willing to bet someone already said I rather be eliminated 4 games to 1 in the second round than be up 2-0 in the western conference finals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

okc in the finals baby!!! its been a helluva western conference finals fellas....agreements, arguments, my westbrook hate turned upside down...so happy right now
no updated chart? I mean, they shot equal number of field goals after all.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by KMante

Nah man, we'll just all hop on the first Alaska Airline flight and riot the city. Don't be surprised if we kidnap Clay Bennett and hang em on the space needle. 
Well Damn 
laugh.gif

Congrats to OKC. I didnt think they had it in him to come back from 0-2 nor did I think they would win this series to start with period. Hopefully they get this ring, and hopefully vs boston lol

Back
Top Bottom