Old Chinese Lady in Air Jordan Cement IIIs Fake?

Originally Posted by AyMan23

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Why would they be fake first of all? Even if they were (Which I doubt), can people really blame her? She probably isn't even a sneaker enthusiast like all of here on NT are, so she probably doesn't even care if they're real or fake. To the average , non-aficionado, they're just shoes. Geez, sometimes people make it seem that only "Sneakerheads" are permitted to wear classic Air Jordans.

WHY YOU MAD?
Mad?  No.  Perhaps that was just a case of miscommunication.  Tone of voice can't really be extrapolated from reading text, now can it?  Guess we just don't share the same taste in humor.  

Originally Posted by AyMan23

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Why would they be fake first of all? Even if they were (Which I doubt), can people really blame her? She probably isn't even a sneaker enthusiast like all of here on NT are, so she probably doesn't even care if they're real or fake. To the average , non-aficionado, they're just shoes. Geez, sometimes people make it seem that only "Sneakerheads" are permitted to wear classic Air Jordans.

WHY YOU MAD?
Mad?  No.  Perhaps that was just a case of miscommunication.  Tone of voice can't really be extrapolated from reading text, now can it?  Guess we just don't share the same taste in humor.  

It reminds me of the old man I saw on a bus a couple years back who had on metallic blue 1's. They couldn't have possibly been fake. If you didn't see it, search it by using my name. I was shocked.

It reminds me of the old man I saw on a bus a couple years back who had on metallic blue 1's. They couldn't have possibly been fake. If you didn't see it, search it by using my name. I was shocked.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom