Old Chinese Lady in Air Jordan Cement IIIs Fake?

I remember a couple years ago, someone on NT posted a pic of an old man who just got off a bus wearing some fresh OG Penny 2s. Anyone save the pic?

Originally Posted by AyMan23

Link + Pictures
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Anyone think they are real?
You posted this is the wrong forum....fake checks are supposed to be posted here  http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/9/Jordan-Brand-Price-Fake-Checks

However the pair she wearing looks real but it looks like the 2003's shes got on ....theres no way shes wearing the 2011 cements and they got yellowed  like that already

idk if this is relevant or not, but the Asians in Lexington basically have a dress code that requires them to wear Js.
laugh.gif
so its not a stretch to say she stumbled upon them somehow

idk if this is relevant or not, but the Asians in Lexington basically have a dress code that requires them to wear Js.
laugh.gif

I think it's normal for old people to wear old kicks. But Js? damn... I'm used to them
wearing Vans, Pumas, Superstars, Stan Smiths or Cortez... But for an old woman to wear
Js... That's real coo

I think it's normal for old people to wear old kicks. But Js? damn... I'm used to them
wearing Vans, Pumas, Superstars, Stan Smiths or Cortez... But for an old woman to wear
Js... That's real coo

Originally Posted by TheDragon

laugh.gif

Yeah that's how it is in Rockford, IL to Jordans & Dunks

Originally Posted by TheDragon

laugh.gif

Yeah that's how it is in Rockford, IL to Jordans & Dunks

Back
Top Bottom