OLD SCHOOL PICK UP CHI TOWN REPPN REMEMBER THESE JUST GOT THIS HEAT LET ME NO WHAT U THINK NT

sorry guys

let me apoligize on behalf of chicago for this

we do not condoen these activitys

sorry guys

let me apoligize on behalf of chicago for this

we do not condoen these activitys

25u5ci1.jpg

I'll just leave this here...

(I really don't know if this guy is serious. I'm picturing him speaking like this in real life... caps lock yelling and all. He's very easy to laugh at and stare at in shock.
laugh.gif
)

25u5ci1.jpg

I'll just leave this here...

(I really don't know if this guy is serious. I'm picturing him speaking like this in real life... caps lock yelling and all. He's very easy to laugh at and stare at in shock.
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by BRICKZ05
So you've made 13 posts already tonight, where I have 18,000 in almost 8 years.

So you're averaging 13 posts a night, where I'm averaging 7 a night. Go to bed.
laugh.gif

So you've made 13 posts already tonight, where I have 18,000 in almost 8 years.

So you're averaging 13 posts a night, where I'm averaging 7 a night. Go to bed.
laugh.gif

Damn he edited his last comment. After gettin at someone for editing theirs. I smell hypocrisy.

Damn he edited his last comment. After gettin at someone for editing theirs. I smell hypocrisy.

Homies supposedly an old head but he typin in all caps and dont use no punctuation apart from question marks. Shoulda spent some of them years educatin himself

Im picturin him like that old dude on Boondocks, yellin so hard spit is flyin out his mouth and everything

Homies supposedly an old head but he typin in all caps and dont use no punctuation apart from question marks. Shoulda spent some of them years educatin himself

Im picturin him like that old dude on Boondocks, yellin so hard spit is flyin out his mouth and everything

PRYMONE_CHICAGO BIGTIME WHERE YOU AT? YOU SPEAK ON CHICAGO BEHALF SO YOU IN CHICAGO WHERE YOU AT? YOU AT YOUR DAMN COMPUTER TALKING SUM BOUT I APOLIGIZE FOR MY CITYS BEHALF SAME CITY THAT YOU PROBLY GET ROBBED IN JUST STAY IN YOUR ROOM THE BEST WAY TO SPEAK FOR CHICAGO YOU PROBLE A VICTIM OF CHICAGO GO BEARS HA
COME-AT-ME-BRO.jpg

PRYMONE_CHICAGO BIGTIME WHERE YOU AT? YOU SPEAK ON CHICAGO BEHALF SO YOU IN CHICAGO WHERE YOU AT? YOU AT YOUR DAMN COMPUTER TALKING SUM BOUT I APOLIGIZE FOR MY CITYS BEHALF SAME CITY THAT YOU PROBLY GET ROBBED IN JUST STAY IN YOUR ROOM THE BEST WAY TO SPEAK FOR CHICAGO YOU PROBLE A VICTIM OF CHICAGO GO BEARS HA
COME-AT-ME-BRO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom