Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam mints after they Marioed you on reddit you don't want to show your face anymore :frown:

it was 4chan, and yeah I don't want to make it easier to mock me in what's an admittedly silly outfit. Wearing them apart is one thing, but together isn't something I'm likely to wear again.

I wish I'd have managed to get the green over dyed on sale. By the time I went to look for it only smaller sizes were left. Although I kind of went ALL IN this season so missing one item isn't that bad.

Matchy, matchy cause I don't give a damn.

These pants are warm and the plaid pullover is quickly becoming my favorite to wear.
Your confidence gotta be through the roof fam 
laugh.gif

Real talk: any suggestions for similar weight sweat pants that aren't as expensive as Supreme? I think I'd like a few in regular colors for wear when the temperatures dip.

Real talk: any suggestions for similar weight sweat pants that aren't as expensive as Supreme? I think I'd like a few in regular colors for wear when the temperatures dip.
Yeah tech fleece is nice. It gives a nice fited look as well and keeps you very warm. I've been wearing mine all winter from 50s down to the 20s and I've been more than comfortable

Might have to check it out, I find it abhorrent to pay that kind of price point for sweats though, so hopefully I don't fall in love with it.

Well it's currently the in between season break, they haven't posted the look book/preview and no legit leaks of TNF stuff have been seen yet. Asking if there's a drop soon is a little premature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom