Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

They didn't even grill you bad, that isn't the HB response I was expecting.

Those 57 down votes though, yikes 
laugh.gif

Your fit is pretty normal... I don't see nothing outlandish about it.

The only suspect thing I see in that pic is your homie crossing his legs like a teenage girl on the phone twirling her hair 
laugh.gif

You said he's a NTer 
nerd.gif

Is it Sharkin 
nerd.gif
LMAO hell na I dont know that dude like that but I do have another pic I posted and one dude said I look like an Action figure
laugh.gif
(That when I realize I can not wear mediums in pullover like I do in tees). Also they were getting on the mirror because it wasnt clean. Think im going to post some pics up for this season on HB

Still amuses the hell out of me how some of you get your panties all up in a bunch because of another dude's outfit. 

tumblr_ly77hypLn81qglevbo1_400.gif

Placed an order the Sunday before the shop closed, still hasnt shipped. Tracking just says the label was created. :smh:

If you look stupid don't you think someones gonna say something on a clothing forum? I mean its like kids that say stupid stuff then cry first amendment when you call them on it... Do what you want but doesn't mean people can't say what they want. This is just general statement not at anyone particularly, since we are on the subject.

If you look stupid don't you think someones gonna say something on a clothing forum? I mean its like kids that say stupid stuff then cry first amendment when you call them on it... Do what you want but doesn't mean people can't say what they want. This is just general statement not at anyone particularly, since we are on the subject.
NT in general is too sensitive now.

When I first became aware of this site years ago & lurked the jokes/clowning was hilarious. 

I just got banned from one of my favorite threads yesterday cause I called this dude a crybaby scrub & because we went at it for like 5 posts in total 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:

NT in general is too sensitive now.

When I first became aware of this site years ago & lurked the jokes/clowning was hilarious. 

I just got banned from one of my favorite threads yesterday cause I called this dude a crybaby scrub & because we went at it for like 5 posts in total 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Yeah, I agree with this. We are never allowed to just carry out our ridiculousness. Sometimes it is what makes a text-based internet forum fun.

My favorite quote..
"Man I'm not knocking what you're doing brozay. I appreciate you putting pics up because alot of cats are shook. But word to the wise. In this forum they at your neck with the smallest detail. But man please tell your roomie to chill with the cross leg pose. Or quit being cheap and buy yourself a mirror my g"

Just reminded me I need to Re-Glue my red ones they ******* came apart while I was walking in the damn sand

I'm just ready for some s/s pockets tees after wearing my red one yesterday.

Speaking of pocket tees..seen a Navy one on sale for $58 Brand New..Was about to purchase and it was gone. :smh:
Was it one of you guys in here that swooped in before me? :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom