Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought NT wasnt on short shorts.....dont jock my style fellas

Sky's Out, Thighs Out. I was pissed that I missed getting the Chubbies Mardi Gras shorts, but it ended up being a bit too cold to wear them anyways.

You don't even wanna see what I wore in Vegas last summer bru!

Had these meaty thighs out ya feel me

Sky's Out, Thighs Out. I was pissed that I missed getting the Chubbies Mardi Gras shorts, but it ended up being a bit too cold to wear them anyways.
Every pic I have posted have been me wearing chino shorts and spring around the corner. Me and chicks in sundress.....cant wait for the summer
smokin.gif

nope didn't go. had a feeling something would go down especially since they had the online restock last night but just didn't feel like leaving the crib. was at flight23 after scooping nycs so had no time.
wait. there were MORE nyc restocks at F23? damn it. 

I wore a preme beanie to get my taxes done, the accountant looked at my annual salary and said "aren't you a little old to be wearing supreme?" 
laugh.gif

btw @alp  picked up anything at the store? Just wanted to know if there are any astro hoodies in SM/MD
??? how old is your accountant to know SUPREME as a brand?  granted I see your in NYC, but still...

??? how old is your accountant to know SUPREME as a brand?  granted I see your in NYC, but still...
it's just a tax agency, there are a lot of young dudes there because it really doesn't take a genius to do taxes. The guy was probably early 20's and was knowledgeable of the streetwear scene.
yup, it was a lituation. Dudes buying 2 at a time and getting size runs
damn if only I had known, wasn't keeping up with the 1's thread.

it's just a tax agency, there are a lot of young dudes there because it really doesn't take a genius to do taxes. The guy was probably early 20's and was knowledgeable of the streetwear scene.

ahhh hahah lol, well still...thats alot of judgement, especially if your under 40...(think JJ is still under 40)...

& a genius to do taxes...come on man...thats some shade haha..as someone 2/4 of the way done with their CPA...I agree if you are just a regular person working...however business tax planing, estate tax planing, etc is a year round job & takes someone competent to do that & do not sell yourself short going to an agency using young dudes or temps....

just my opinion based on how complex the tax law is & the amount you can actually write off depending on specific situations, etc..

wow I was almost sure you were in the thread posting you copped. Just realized I have been confusing you and @vampire xtc, I belong in the fools wildin thread for that one :smh:

ahhh hahah lol, well still...thats alot of judgement, especially if your under 40...(think JJ is still under 40)...

& a genius to do taxes...come on man...thats some shade haha..as someone 2/4 of the way done with their CPA...I agree if you are just a regular person working...however business tax planing, estate tax planing, etc is a year round job & takes someone competent to do that & do not sell yourself short going to an agency using young dudes or temps....

just my opinion based on how complex the tax law is & the amount you can actually write off depending on specific situations, etc..
laugh.gif
 3/4 done with CPA here - what parts do you have left? I mean his accountant could be H&R Block or something opposed to a real CPA firm. Tax season at my firm is currently killing me. 

Last edited:

For normal people it is pretty damn simple to do taxes though, this was my first year in a long time where I actually had to pay, and I still don't earn enough to really make itemized deductions time effective.

When you get to the point where you're estate and business tax planning it quickly moves out of the realm of CPA and into the realm of finding a good tax attorney.

Good luck on your way though, buddy of mine came out of college and had the misfortune of being recruited by A. Anderson, in 2001. Then he did some time with Ernst, and ended up hating the job so much he finally quit to work for a smaller non accounting based company. Said working for a relatively smaller company was so much better for his stress levels.

Last edited:
Said working for a relatively smaller company was so much better for his stress levels.

This is me to a T

Have worked for the big time publicly traded tech company and also worked for a 5 year old startup

The difference is nite and day

For normal people it is pretty damn simple to do taxes though, this was my first year in a long time where I actually had to pay, and I still don't earn enough to really make itemized deductions time effective.

When you get to the point where you're estate and business tax planning it quickly moves out of the realm of CPA and into the realm of finding a good tax attorney.

Good luck on your way though, buddy of mine came out of college and had the misfortune of being recruited by A. Anderson, in 2001. Then he did some time with Ernst, and ended up hating the job so much he finally quit to work for a smaller non accounting based company. Said working for a relatively smaller company was so much better for his stress levels.
I'm at a smaller firm and love it - never was interested in that big 4 death cycle. Don't entirely agree on the need a tax attorney - a good CPA can handle that and most firms contain at least one lawyer. 

doubtful. Collabs usually go away following week if they're sold out.

I could see them going away and maybe coming back towards the end of the season like the Nalgene. It can't be too hard for Mophie to slap a logo on the product.

i swear you gotta have a beta aura for anyone to approach you over a brand 
laugh.gif
this is what im thinkin. Used to happen to me when i was 120lb twigboy but nobody tries me now that the beta-vibe is gone and the weight is up 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
And what happens when the fire extinguisher runs out or goes old!? You can't refill it can you!?
Hahaha weak

You can get bigger ones refilled. And re certified. Smaller ones you might be able to. But probably not worth the trouble unless you have a vendor that will do it for a decent price. I've had extinguishers refilled at my work so if I do get a supreme extinguisher I'll have him do it for me.

But I hope I never have to use one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom