Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

just got ship confirm for order i placed at 10:10 on wednesday

Glad i got the knife in time. Had a meeting at 9 that ran over

Last edited:

How did u missed out on all those jackets and sweaters... u should of let me know, there were a bunch of restocks. That backpack though was what i wanted...
I don't use bots & having a page monitor on at work ain't happening

bruh that's 1k+ in things you missed out
I was prepared...tax return just came in.  would've passed on the parka if I was able to cart the black ma-1.

Is the restock that just recently happened the last for the first week drop? I'm mad I missed out on the camo ripstop hat again. Still can't believe they checked me out with the blue camo the first time... lmao.

The restock was 9pst and Neil was Fsr and ******** of stuff. Copped a white and blk boxers. I bet it was Canadians orders that restocked that was cancelled. Lol

A part of me wishes I would've bought that satin club jacket. I forgot about that during the drop and seeing it now I wish I would've gone for it

wow I was almost sure you were in the thread posting you copped. Just realized I have been confusing you and @vampire xtc, I belong in the fools wildin thread for that one
mean.gif

tryin to say we all look alike on NT?

huh?

HUH?!?!?

lol
:lol: I kept quoting you claiming he said things, but I just realized I was quoting the wrong person. :lol:
Now that I have your attention what ever happened with those supposed preludes at the hoh popup?

laugh.gif
I kept quoting you claiming he said things, but I just realized I was quoting the wrong person.
laugh.gif

Now that I have your attention what ever happened with those supposed preludes at the hoh popup?
lmao thats what I was trying to tell you in the yeezy thread. 

lmao thats what I was trying to tell you in the yeezy thread. 
Lol I just realized it now when you said you ain't in the retro 1 thread and I saw vampire say he copped nycs today, I was getting ready to quote him again in here and then caught on :smh: :lol:

Haven't been on this thread in 4 days due to family issues and I'm too tight on time to read 30+ pages [emoji]128514[/emoji]... Anyone want to sum up what happened!? Thanks

Haven't been on this thread in 4 days due to family issues and I'm too tight on time to read 30+ pages [emoji]128514[/emoji]... Anyone want to sum up what happened!? Thanks

Everything sold out

We all love the backpack

laugh.gif
I kept quoting you claiming he said things, but I just realized I was quoting the wrong person.
laugh.gif

lol really random thing

as for preludes i dunno what they did with them

my assumption is they went to just VIP friends and family corp etc..

it wasnt many pairs maybe 3 per size per model so at a store level would have been gone insanely fast

i do know A LOT of jordan stuff went to VIP's that weekend as a whats the term they use"swag bag"

a lot of product went to VIP pick up after hours at zoom city also i seen people goin in and out with like 15+bags at zoom city at like 1-2am straigth into cars with massive security

so im not stupid i know some great stuff has reserved for the privileged

ehh its how it goes

we sent that out long before the garden pop up opened and i said once they get it they do whatever they want with it so who knows

i do know that store managers in the area were able to purchase the mirror foams sunday night during the game in a private sale back of house

although they were "sold out" to the public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom