Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dude did due a paypal transaction with my boy for $10 for apparently setting up the meet. The meet obviously didn't go down. It's only $10 dollars, not a big deal but it's the principal. Like dude should legit be perma banned. It could've been worse but dude basically stole $10 dollars like it's not about the money but the principal.

To all my OG NTers out of complete respect that he did scam a really good friend of mine and things could've been worse, can you please take care of this and help notify meth. Like I said it's not about the 10 dollars it's the principal.

I feel so bad, because this a real homie like he blessed me with a gameboy color. The only thing he lacks is that he trust people to easily. And this would've been completely my fault if something did go bad. I'm really feel bad.

I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you. Like this is a really good dude, he's letting go one the Mendini boards for like 180 or 160 for. Feel free to PM if interested.

:lol: Son, are you like 12?

$998 dollars 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Vishnu pm'd me too & i dont even consider myself a big member in this thread lmao. Lowkey i feel like dude got some issues tho so i aint gon go at him

off topic but i know some of yall ordered from Antisocial Social Club that Sunday:

one of my orders (black hoodie) just showed up today. no shipping email, nothing. just sitting and waiting for me at home.

My black hoodie came in too, real nice in person

So in light of recent events, I feel like we should get this thread back on track.

Who feels they really need that Mendini hoodie but won't be able to even try?
I am not going for anything tomorrow, so I will be free around the time of the drop.

PMs are open to first legit thread member. Don't lurk in here and pop in my PMs. Don't be from a far off land. USA residents only.

Was gonna go that route. Glad you're bored too. Syncing my wife's 2005 80gb iPod right now. FML

Lol that should be fun. Last time i had an ipod & synced to my laptop, it messed ALL my music up...never again lol

And yea i like the Medini hoodie alot in Grey, wish they had more colors for it but im passing on it ultimately. Might try for it & the red Arc logo hoodie depending on how well the NMD release goes for me...wish me luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom