Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Son, are you like 12?
Haha, no I'm pretty old actually.  It was just that we recently developed a bond and he saw the look on my face and he's just like yo you can have it.  And even gave me a link cable.  And this was the first time I met him.  
laugh.gif
  Really good dude.
Perfect weather for the coach jacket :

Yooo I just remembered Vishnu PM'd me as well. Asked me a bunch of odd questions and wanted me to help him cop some items bc the "resell was so high" on them. 

his name was neek supreme.
he for clowned for wearing the skinny jeans back around 2005 or so, way before they were more popular. he also has tiny feet. like size 7.5 or something.

Last edited:
wasn't it just Neek?

I remember him always getting crowned and being a good sport about it.

Last edited:
honest question...

how can users like Vishnu1 exist on this forum? he has contacted over 10 people on here and has tried to scam various members.... if he is still around, this neighborhood ainʻt safe no more :smh:

Goin for black and blue mendinis. Anybody get one of the supreme "catalogs"? Got one with my last order last week. Mendini gun stickers too :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Need the Mendini.

Im trying to parlay this Apocalypse into burroughs or something i want more but predictably nobodys biting lol. Bout to just rock it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom