Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since we all giving out updates

Shipped at 401p

Would love for it to come in saturday to automatically put on and go out lol
Nah. You get the "Your package is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow" email but it doesn't hit the truck until Friday night. Trust.
Man people getting shipping confirmation and I can't even get order confirmation
If you didn't get order confirmation, you are cooked. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Order confirms never take more than 15-20 minutes to come in, at least in my many years of experience with Supreme.

Since we all giving out updates

Shipped at 401p

Would love for it to come in saturday to automatically put on and go out lol
Nah. You get the "Your package is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow" email but it doesn't hit the truck until Friday night. Trust.
laugh.gif
 I know and it wont be in until monday

I swear im the only person in NY that doesnt get thurdays order delivered the next day/Saturday
tired.gif

Last edited:

If you didn't get order confirmation, you are cooked. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Order confirms never take more than 15-20 minutes to come in, at least in my many years of experience with Supreme.

My green tonal l/s two weeks ago was ordered on Thursday and in Delaware at my house on Friday

laugh.gif
 I know and it wont be in until monday

I swear im the only person in NY that doesnt get thurdays order delivered the next day/Saturday
tired.gif

I'm right next to you, man, and same **** for me. Seems like all my orders show up the following Tuesday or something. NOT TODAY!

Went for the champion windbreaker first for a friend and missed the s logo for myself
tongue.gif

I feel like an old man running with these young bucks now. I can't compete with the swiftness this season.

My green tonal l/s two weeks ago was ordered on Thursday and in Delaware at my house on Friday
Delaware fam in here as well this is surprising lol, same with me though. Got my black tonal that Friday. Got both my shipping confirmations though hopefully I'll have the same luck this week

Delaware fam in here as well this is surprising lol, same with me though. Got my black tonal that Friday. Got both my shipping confirmations though hopefully I'll have the same luck this week

Word! Only the 2nd other ive seen on here whats up man. Northern de?

Well I got an order number and an order confirmation page once I paid

You clearly stated you couldn't even get and order confirmation. Now you say you got order number and confirmation once you paid. Which one is it dude? what did you pay for 6 hours later after drop time that you're worried about?? Get your story straight.

You clearly stated you couldn't even get and order confirmation. Now you say you got order number and confirmation once you paid. Which one is it dude? what did you pay for 6 hours later after drop time that you're worried about?? Get your story straight.

He has a ghost order, order number at confirmation page but no email confirmation.

It's not hard to follow.

I think he means he got the order confirmation page after he paid but hes still waitin for a confirmation email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom