Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then help your friend out. Keep it between you guys.

Keep your mouth shut.

You're acting like a ghost order was the persons fault.

An order confirmation page should never come up if the order is invalid, it needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
I too have a ghost order and am quite puzzled. I clearly saw a order confirmation screen with a order number but haven't gotten a charge yet nor a confirmation email

Keep your mouth shut.

You're acting like a ghost order was the persons fault.

Y'all must be brand new to dealing with supreme. Questions can be answered very easily if you just try to solve it yourself by calling the warehouse before posting it.

Supreme New York warehouse:

1 (212) 219-0175

I too have a ghost order and am quite puzzled. I clearly saw a order confirmation screen with a order number but haven't gotten a charge yet nor a confirmation email
Ya I've never had a ghost order from supreme. It was a hyped up release with the S logos and bots not working so maybe that's a possibility. I received a order comfirmation couple min after ordering and already got shipping email so maybe calling supny can resolve that issue.

Y'all must be brand new to dealing with supreme. Questions can be answered very easily if you just try to solve it yourself by calling the warehouse before posting it.

Supreme New York warehouse:

1 (212) 219-0175

No one is new to this, they're going to give you the same generic answer. Order is no good because of "bot" activity.

The question that isn't answer is why now when previous orders were made the exactly same way as many people have been wondering if you read the last few pages.

You're all good if you gave this response first rather than the irrelevant one below.

No need to be like that

Ya I've never had a ghost order from supreme. It was a hyped up release with the S logos and bots not working so maybe that's a possibility. I received a order comfirmation couple min after ordering and already got shipping email so maybe calling supny can resolve that issue.

check your ghost email confirmation for your ghost order. I already got my real shipping email for my real order \_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
like shopping at Kith?

sick.gif
We all can't speak with a lisp.

We all can't speak with a lisp.

youre too sensitive bro.

it was a play since his user name was Ronnie Fieg.

and my quoting aj11fan (which im assuming is the part you butthurt with) will make so much more sense in the weeks coming when everyone is going to come in here posting about no confirmation emails and ghost orders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom