Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I see the checkout screen, probably 2-3 seconds. Might have been 4seconds this week. I didn't think I would be able to get the Paris hat too. But I was on fire. Saw pullovers and l/s the 3rd time I went back, but knew I wouldn't mak it out alive. So I walked away unscathed with a red S logo and the black Paris.
Got shipping yesterday afternoon. But still hasn't been picked up by UPS.

Ill update tomorrow when they say its being rescheduled 
mean.gif
DUDE I TOLD YOU. Same thing happened to me :-(

Got my S logo hat in today. Color Navy. I work in Midtown Manhattan so it's a quick turnaround. 

Getting worried. Ordered the boucle at 11, the S hat on restock about half an hour later. Got an order confirmation email for both, but only got shipping for the hat so far. Hopefully it still ships, wanted that jacket from the get go.

Getting worried. Ordered the boucle at 11, the S hat on restock about half an hour later. Got an order confirmation email for both, but only got shipping for the hat so far. Hopefully it still ships, wanted that jacket from the get go.

You'll be fine as long as you have the confirmation email. I think the orders placed later on (from restocks) tend to ship faster. I ordered the Black Arc Hoodie about 11:40 and they shipped same-day and I had it the next morning. But i've placed orders at 10:59 and haven't received them until the following Tuesday.

Last edited:
You'll be fine as long as you have the confirmation email. I think the orders placed later on (from restocks) tend to ship faster. I ordered the Black Arc Hoodie about 11:40 and they shipped same-day and I had it the next morning. But i've placed orders at 10:59 and haven't received them until the following Tuesday.

Good to hear. Just gotta play the waiting game for now.

Just got through on the phone with supreme finally. My order got ghosted because I checked out within 2 second which is "humanly impossible"....

Anybody here that did not get ghosted how long did you took to check out?

What was the reason they gave you about not receiving a confirmation email even though you got an order number?

Pink Rib Pocket Tee (Large) for retail, PM me.

:smh: Supreme sizing is always hit or miss.. I'm between a M/L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom