Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SI order from last week finally shipped LOL!! That restock life ........

I like when I see all you guys Matching supreme head to toe.......... to me it's crazy to see

Years ago so many people denounced Supreme saying it's dead. Especially NT

call it hype / call it what you want

Whatever era you're in with Supreme it is THE GOLDEN ERA............. I thought stuff was good back in 06' LOL!!! When I flipped the NBHD for a WHOPPING $1500 resale.......

This was 06' I seriously thought it would never get any better than this........

But every year they would drop more and more good stuff.... I think for the longest time AMERICANS weren't up on their outerwear.

06 is before online went up?

Dudes could only cop on ebay so yea it was good no lines too for instore

Anyones order not shipped yet? My teal S cap has not shipped.... got order confirmation email and card got charged... am i good? Will I prob get shipping email by monday? Will supreme email you if your order gets cancelled? Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:

Anyones order not shipped yet? My teal S cap has not shipped.... got order confirmation email and card got charged... am i good? Will I prob get shipping email by monday? Will supreme email you if your order gets cancelled? Any help is appreciated!
You're fine, as long as you got an email confirmation. I've had a couple items take a couple days to ship after I got an email confirmation.

I got charged a week and a half after I ordered the dazzle fitted that came out 2 weeks ago. It was weird, lol. I got the hat in the mail and I wasn't charged for it. I thought I came up on a free hat, then I checked my card a couple days ago and the charge came up.

Last edited:
Serious question, it's never hoodie weather in Miami lol?
In my opinion it's rarely ever hoodie season

I'd keep it. I always wear my hoodies in the morning or at night. ( I'm in Miami)
We must live in different parts of Miami :nerd: nah but I'm not going to use it. I feel it

Waking up to a few new messages. I feel the love.

Edit: never mind it's one person blowing up my inbox lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom