Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact they can. The woman I spoke with on the phone before mentioned that she saw I had placed 1059 orders previously.
yeah whenever I talk to them they always say "let me pull up your account" I have 100+ orders online so far haha. So maybe thats why I havent been ghosted yet

Shipped. Oh yeah.

Glad that the real fans got what they wanted! Apparently not alot of them around.

maybe they are scanning how many orders you have placed with your info in the past?
I know for a fact they can. The woman I spoke with on the phone before mentioned that she saw I had placed 1059 orders previously.

so if you are team 1059 in the past they allow it?

if that is the case, that means they basically lock out everyone who is not on team 1059 and those accounts are the only ones who are allowed access to checkout that early?

doesnʻt make sense to me on their end to go through all that trouble...

in lamens terms they are saying "if you used bots back in the day, you are good... if you just started using one, GHOST ORDER FOR YOU"

Shipped 
nthat.gif

so is everyone going to aim for 11:01 orders from now on or say **** it and risk a ghost order 
laugh.gif

i should've did my homework and realized what was gonna go first and go for that. I could still cop the shirts I bought in store
We all assumed the Norm

even with Knowing things Sat on UK drop doesn't always = the same for us Americans
I'll tell you this..  The Keyword/False Checkout thing is cracked this week and will be back to Norm Bot attacks

they'll change the intervals to a slower settting for the checkouts, which is a minor change.

Last edited:
OK, now the big important question: Were there any special stickers for this collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom