Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAYBE the cross with Black Sabbath. If I were a gambling man I'd wager on that. Similar to the carpet.

crazy how some legit orders are being ghosted. checked out with the half zip in 3 seconds tops last week and i got email conf. right away

I've had two legit manual orders ghosted this week. If this is going to keep happening to me, I don't know how I will continue to buy the line.

Shipped. Oh yeah.

Glad that the real fans got what they wanted! Apparently not alot of them around.
*throws rocks at the thrown you sitting on and kicks the high horse too

Yeah, Im 1100 boi now. Despite the fact it was supposed to sit and did so....I was too scurred for swift and took my time.

Hopefully this nonsense works out because I cant live my life being less swift than before. It makes me feel old.

so if you are team 1059 in the past they allow it?

if that is the case, that means they basically lock out everyone who is not on team 1059 and those accounts are the only ones who are allowed access to checkout that early?

doesnʻt make sense to me on their end to go through all that trouble...

in lamens terms they are saying "if you used bots back in the day, you are good... if you just started using one, GHOST ORDER FOR YOU"

Dude, you are way off base. It's the exact opposite. She assumed bots because of the previous 1059 orders. My order was cancelled.

I've had two legit manual orders ghosted this week. If this is going to keep happening to me, I don't know how I will continue to buy the line.
I didn't see anything I wanted this week so now im slightly worried on how slow/quick ill have to be next week 
grin.gif
. If i do get ghosted, hopefully its not on something i really like.

so if you are team 1059 in the past they allow it?

if that is the case, that means they basically lock out everyone who is not on team 1059 and those accounts are the only ones who are allowed access to checkout that early?

doesnʻt make sense to me on their end to go through all that trouble...

in lamens terms they are saying "if you used bots back in the day, you are good... if you just started using one, GHOST ORDER FOR YOU"

Dude, you are way off base. It's the exact opposite. She assumed bots because of the previous 1059 orders. My order was cancelled.

sorry, comments werenʻt directed towards you...

what I meant was: my 1059 order last week went through, as it did for a buddy of mine... we have yet to get hit with a ghost order. however, another guy I know kept getting hit with ghost orders today for being too swift and he doesnʻt have a previous 1059 on his account.

either way, logic goes out the door with what is going on right now with Preme.

my educated guess? workers are deciding which accounts to flag, not bots.

Well, I was at DSM around 1. They had plenty left. Bleach hat, black war pigs pin, black spin coach, paranoid tee (white and black), paranoid crew (both colors) and just some other stuff as well. Just no jean.

Got shipping for one order . Had gotten canceled orders last week cause of the 10:59 checkout , checked out on 4 orders on my phone all after 11am so there is no logic to these orders being cancelled. Only one was honored, so no way to be sure what it is that's causing it . I'm ready to call curse everybody out and get banned for life!!!!

seems like it takes longer to get to the confirmation screen once you hit process..... hmmmm maybe they are checking accounts 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom