Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read that correctly? 6'5"? Damn man, I would think you'd need an XL, but as long as you're happy with it 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Looks like everyone is getting beach balls and stickers...hoping I do...

Did I read that correctly? 6'5"? Damn man, I would think you'd need an XL, but as long as you're happy with it :pimp:  

I'm skinny though lol ... Plus arms are only about 34"/35" ... Pullover hangs right past the pockets .. Great fit.

Beach Ball is coming with me to the office.

Never understood why some of y'all care about stickers so much. You're welcome to have all of mine.
Anyways, my stuff came in...Trying to figure out what I'll have to do to get the Mighty Ducks colorway...
Nice pickups man

I missing all this stuff!!! 

At work and just seen Moth tee's back up... Snaps fingers! damn it!

Just facetime'd the parents and they opened up the backpack...box logo, Neil Young, and spinach stickers but NO BEACH BALL.

frown.gif

Really regret passing on that athletic split Crewneck :smh: either black or grey tho don't really like the white or light blue

Got my backpack in today and Gawd Damn it smells like *** 
sick.gif
, when opened the water bottle last week it also smelled. Anyone else noticed this

Took an L on that black duffle :frown:

At least my backpack coming tomorrow doe :smokin

Never understood why some of y'all care about stickers so much. You're welcome to have all of mine.
Anyways, my stuff came in...Trying to figure out what I'll have to do to get the Mighty Ducks colorway...
ugh. Still pissed I was cartjacked on the crewneck. Ebay prices redic.

still salty about missing the hockey top but whatever im over it... i rather get the duffle if it restocks

I'd be kind of surprised if there wasn't a bigger duffle/backpack restock later in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom